PEOPLE HATING ON MAYHEM BECAUSE THEY'RE FAMOUS

1) What the fuck did Mayhem do to you
2) A Mayhem fan isn't necessarily a Lords Of Chaos poser.

Ok, LOC was a bit of a risky move, but I'm very happy that we can talk about Black Metal culture through cinematography and in fact when I discovered that the film about them existed I rushed to see it. It was not so good, by the way, and it lacked details, then the space dedicated to the story between Euronymous and that girl could have been used to leave some space for Pelle Ohlin (1969 - 1991), who was a very important vocalist and in my opinion the best that Mayhem they ever had, the fact that he was in Morbid, etc.
Except that many people, partly due to the influence of Stranger Things (a good series by the way) and of the character of Eddie Munson who was a metalhead, have started posting edits, cosplays and even fanfiction about Mayhem, as if they weren't a problematic enough band from the point of view of view of the lore and are treated as if they were Lords of Chaos characters who didn't really exist (I'll talk about this in the next chapter).

The fact is that a part of the fandom, since Mayhem is quite popular now, is mad at ALL Mayhem fans calling them "posers" or "Lords of Chaos fans", not realizing what normal Mayhem fans are and which ones aren't. Being a Mayhem fan is not a poser thing, simping for them is and hate all their fans too.

Then it's okay if you don't like them, I'm not a big fan either but I respect them and they're not that bad. If your favorite band is Mayhem I will never call you a poser, unless you are a simp <3