Chapter 3: A little help (Petition)

"Alright, are we all present?"

"Yes Lemillion. I have gathered everyone here as you asked me to."

Eri jumped with excitement after accomplishing her little mission of gathering all the people Mirio had asked her some hours ago. By that time, she should be sleeping, but the curiosity to know what they were going to do won the little girl over, so Mirio told her that she could attend and would make an exception so that Aizawa wouldn't notice, but she had to keep the meeting a secret. The little girl agreed, and with her being the last member missing from the meeting, it was time to get down to business.

There gathered in one of the empty dormitories, were the heroes of the operation against the Shie Hassaikai sitting in a circle. Uraraka and Kirishima sitting on one side, Midoriya and Tsuyu on another, Mirio with Tamaki on a third side, and Eri was closing the circle.

"Well, it looks like we're all here. Seriously guys, I'm glad to hear that everyone was able to come." Mirio looked excited after seeing everyone present.

"It's nice of you to invite us Mirio. But you know, I thought this would be in the cafeteria or at one of our agencies. I find it funny that we're in one of the dormitories that no one uses." Tsuyu replied.

"Exactly. Besides, it's not normal for you to call us to such a place late at night. Mostly you say that in order for one to smile, one must have a good sleep first." Kirishima was also confused about the main reason of the meeting.

Eri had told everyone to come to the empty dormitory, but she had never told them the reason. She had only said that Mirio needed to tell them something, and although for a moment they all felt that it wasn't an accessible time for them, they knew that if Mirio called them, it was for something important in general.

"Well, what is this meeting for?" asked Uraraka.

"Tamaki." Mirio averted his gaze to his friend who had blushed completely. "It's time."

Everyone's gazes were fixed on Tamaki. It seemed that indeed the one who had wanted to hold the meeting was the indigo-haired boy, but he must have had some help from Mirio and Eri to be able to call everyone to that closed and secret place.

They waited for Tamaki to say the first word, but the boy was so nervous that he couldn't even open his mouth. And when he could, he just asked a quick question while covering his face.

"How can I say this?"

"Come on Amajiki, you shouldn't feel scared." Mirio slapped his back lightly. "Just think carefully about the words on your mind, take a few breaths, and you'll see that everyone will be willing to answer what you want to say."

"Oh, Is it something about your quirk?" Midoriya asked.

"Is it something about a mission? Something about money?" Uraraka said.

"It's not that." Tamaki made a deep sigh, before mentioning what was on his mind. "I... I'd like some help... ask you all for... some love advice..."

Everyone ended up surprised at Tamaki's last words.

"What?!" shouted all the guests in unison.

"Shhh." Mirio quickly signaled for them not to talk so loudly. "You wouldn't want Aizawa to find out you are all awake."

Everyone's shocked reaction had made them forget that they were in an hour where they couldn't be seen awake by the teachers. Once they heard Mirio's words, everyone silenced themselves as quickly as possible. They turned off their flashlights that were their only source of illumination, hoping that no one had heard the scream they had all made.