Chapter 6: Drunk revelation (Liquor)

When they learned that Ryukyu had given Nejire discount coupons for karaoke, her friends didn't hesitate to give her company to enjoy that night of fun and singing.

For them it was their reward for another mission accomplished. A night of relax where they could have some fun without worrying about some villain outside. Sure, there were special situations where crime didn't stop, but luckily their area was clean and safe.

They had decided to go to a karaoke in town when they heard what Nejire had gotten from her agency. A small Karaoke where they could spend some time singing like crazy people or just eating a regular feast. They had enough money between all of them for a night of small luxuries, so when they saw the opportunity with the coupons, they took it.

When they arrived at the place, the first thing they asked for was one of the most comfortable rooms in the place. Big sofas and a screen of a significant size for them. There present, were Mirio, Nejire, Yuyu and Tamaki. All ready to sing, even though none of them was an expert at it.

They ordered a feast for each of them. Small night dishes and hamburgers, plus certain assorted beverages such as soda, water, and some alcohol. But the surprise order for everyone was from Nejire.

"Hey Nejire, careful not to overdo it with the alcohol." Yuyu warned her.

Although it sounded weird, Nejire had ordered apart from her food some bottles of alcohol for everyone. It was Nejire's first time drinking some alcoholic beverages. In her UA days, she had never had such drinks at a higher level, but she said she was going to do it that night just because she was curious to see what it tasted like, plus she had to make good use of her coupons.

They all chose a varied list of Japanese singers. Da Pump, Amatsuki, the list was huge and numerous in itself. In all the songs, they would show off their voices of excitement as they sang their songs, but in others they would choose only one quiet song to avoid losing their voices through their shouting. However, they didn't have to worry about screaming because the rooms were made so that the noise didn't reach the outside much.

Three hours later, everyone was getting tired.

Tamaki on his side had expended his energy with only three songs, but the rest of his friends had done so after a long list of ten to fifteen songs each. It was very noticeable that everyone was already exhausted, although they still had to finish their food and drinks so as not to waste everything they had ordered.

However, among all those present, the one who had the greatest effects of fatigue and drinks was Nejire.

Just as they had sensed, she wasn't ready to drink alcohol. The girl quickly got drunk and staggered back and forth with a great risk of falling. She had to stand in place and next to Tamaki to keep from falling, but even then, she wasn't safe from accidents. One of the water bottles was on the edge of the table and Nejire while trying to grab one of her food snacks, spilled the liquid on Mirio, who didn't expect it at all.

"I'm sorry Mirio..." said Nejire worriedly. "Gosh, forgive me... I didn't notice that the water bottle was near you."

"Don't worry Nejire. It wasn't that serious. It's just a simple water spill. Besides, these clothes are already a bit old."

Beyond the fact that Nejire was already drunk, everyone's lack of concentration was reaching a high point. They already knew they should go rest, but they weren't going to leave without finishing paying the bill and helping Mirio.

"Hey Yuyu, can we go to your car to get something to dry me off with?" asked the boy looking for a solution.

"Sure. Tamaki, would you stay for a while to take care of Nejire? It wouldn't be good to leave her alone here. Besides, we need someone to stay and take care of our room."