2

( cum eating and licking panties will be mentioned Fair warning)

I was in the clubhouse breast feeding one of the croweaters that hasn't tried to start shit with me or mock shit between Tig and I.

I raked my fingers through her hair.

"you can suck as hard as you like its ok." I assured her

When I felt the suction tighten I moaned and creamed my panties.

"did you just cum?" Tig asked

"Yeah I did" I replied

he came over and tapped my legs so I lifted up and he pulled my panties down and licked my cum off them before shoving them in his pocket then knelt down and lifted my legs up putting them over his shoulders and flipped my skirt up before he leaned down and started to lick my cum covered pussy.

I closed my eyes enjoying Tig's and indy's mouths.

"HEy darling" I opened my eyes and looked at Jax who was carrying Abel.

"Hi Jaxy. hows little guy?" I asked

and before he could answer Abel let out a loud wail.

I reached for him and Jax brought him over to me.

I carefully freed my other breast and laid him right at it. After he latched on Jax pecked my lips in thanks.

"I'll let you know when he is finished" I say

he nods his head before walking off.

despite me getting pleasured I put all my focus on Abel so that I knew he was being tended to.

"Oh darling before I forget the paper I asked you to sign was you legally becoming his mother" Jax says

"darling I'm perfectly fine with it." I tell him

he smiled before he walked off.

Indy finished feeding and she kissed my nipple before pulling back. I looked at her.

"thank you." she says

"welcome" I replied

she got up and walked off while I went back to watching Abel.

"you are your father's little Twin." I softly voice

"you're absolutely right. cause like his father he steals hearts" 

I looked at Gemma who had walked in.

" little heart stealer" I commented

"lets hope he isn't a heart breaker in the making" she says

I chuckled before nodding.

"he done?" she asked

"I was gonna call for jax" I tell her

"he had to go on a tow run with Juice" she says

"Oh..well then yes" I replied

she come over and carefully took Abel before thanking me and walked off.

"Tig get inside me now please" I say

He pulled back from sucking my not errect clit and un zipped his pants and freed his cock before he got up and leaned over me pushing his cock inside of me.

"ugh...fuck" I moaned closing my eyes as I grabbed his hips.

"how do you want it?" he asked

"deep and rough." I replied

 "you sure?" he asked

"positive hunny" I replied

he nodded his head and gave me just what I wanted.

Listening to him fucking my pussy made her even more wet than what she was. and it also had me more horny than I had been a second ago when he first entered me.

I sat up wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waits lifting my body off the couch a bit before I settled back down and he moved us both around pinning me to the couch and railed my pussy like she was a bitch that needed punished.

After he came inside me countless times and I orgamsed the same amount of times he carried me off to the bathroom where he cleaned me up and stripped me down before exsaming my body.

or tried to but I pulled him to me and sat him on the close lid of the toilet and slipped him back inside of me and started bouncing on his cock.

"baby I was trying to make sure you weren't hurt" he says

"later. I want fucked again." I tell him as I continue bouncing on his cock.

I grabbed his face and started to kiss him as I coated his cock with my cum over and over again.

"now you can" I tell him

He holds me carefully and examines my body before he lifts me up off his cock and examines my pussy making sure she didn't get hurt some how.

"alright no injuries, no cuts or bruises" he says slipping right back inside of me.

I nodded my head before laying on his shoulder.