5

Early this morning I woke to the sound of Gemma coming to get Abel for the day. 

So while Jax handled that I stayed in his bed thinking of different things. 

I was lost in thought that I didn't realize that Jax was back till I felt a hard sucking on my titty.

My back arched and I moaned as he slipped inside of me and started fucking me while drinking my breast milk.

I hold his head and grabbed his ass coming back to reality.

"fuck." I cried out he lifted my hips and pushed deeper inside of me before we both heard a very soft poping sound.

that made him let my tit go and look at me.

"this is where I belong." he says

"you and Tig both" I tell him

he nods in agreement.

"push a little more" I tell him as I reach down to touch where he'll soon bulge in my belly.

Once he  did like I said I started rubbing where he was bulging.

"fuck I'm deep inside you" he says

"in my belly" I replied

He looked down and I moved my hand so he could watch his cock bulge in my belly.

he moaned and came at the sight.

I looked up at him and he looked down at me.

"you okay any discomfort?" he asked

"I'm great. there is no discomfort at all" I assure him

he nods his head before he lays on top of me and I start rubbing his back and grabbing his ass and he makes love to me.

after we both came some more we slipped off to the shower and cleaned each other up before we went and got dressed.

"wanna ride?" he asked

"I thought I did ride last night?" I questioned

he smirked.

"I mean my Harley" he says

"sure" I say

he hands me his spare helmet before he climbs on and I get on behind him wrapping my arms around him.

Once he has the bike started I turn his head and kiss him before I go back to holding him.

"Lets ride" he says kicking up the kickstand and taking off outta there.

When we got to the clubhouse some of the guys were in the garage and some where sitting at the picnic tables.

I spotted Tig right off since he was smoking while having his leg hicked up on the seat of the picnic table.

Once Jax reversed his bike and parked it I carefully slipped off the bike and removed the helmet before I handed it to Jax.

"if JT doesn't need you or Tig I wanna talk to you" I tell him

He nods his head

I lean down and give him a kiss before walking over to Tig.

"Hi baby" I greet watching him stomp the sig out.

"Hi doll" he says

I walk over to him and give him a kiss not caring that he tastes like nicotine.

"I told Jax I want to talk to you and him if JT doesn't need you boys" I say

he nods his head.

"He's about to call church" he says

"well if you don't have to leave come find me and we'll talk" I tell him