7

Since finding out I'm pregnant I still go to the clubhouse but I mainly stay at home with Abel unless Gemma has him. 

then I plan on how I'd like to do the nursery and start purchasing some items that aren't heavy or would strain my body.

With this being my first pregnancy I am gonna be very careful and avoid any heavy things and try to stay clear of stress and anything that may risk me miscarrying or affecting mine and my hubbies babies.

I knew there was gonna be plenty of changes happening to my body and I was ready for it. Jax and Tig told me that no matter what I went through body body changes, emotions, and hormones they'd be right there to help me.

When my belly became more visible as the months went by Jax and Tig would litter my belly with kisses before, during, and after sex, or love making. 

Now here I am heavily pregnant and really horny. 

I carried a breastfeeding Abel inside and Gemma walked over to me.

"how are you darling?" she asked as she carefully wrapped her arm around my shoulder and gave me a side hug.

"I'm happy and content" I say

"good" she says

I nodded my head before I carefully hand Abel over.

"thank you hun" she says

"welcome" I say before I fixed my top and softly kissed Abe;ls temple before Gemma took his diaper bag and left.

I walked further into the clubhouse and down the hallway looking for my men when I didn't see them I walked back to the main part.

"they are out on a run sweetheart" Piney says

"thank you" I say

he nods his head before going back to his drink.

"Hi hunny" Indy greets as she walked over and carefully hugged me before she rubbed my belly.

"Hi doll" I greet back

"hows the babies?" she asked

"rowdy like their daddies" I replied 

she laughs before she helps me over to the couch and sits beside me.

she and I get to talking and I don't notice nor hear my hubbies come inside till I felt someone lift my head up. and I see them both.

"Hi " I greet

"Hi" they replied

"business done?" I asked

they nodded their heads.

"gotta go into church?" I asked

"yeah but hopefully it wont be long" Tig says

I smirk.

"your honry too?" I asked

"always am when I see you" he says

"must be a bitch riding with a hard on huh?" I asked

"it is" he agrees

"majorly" Jax adds

I smiled before puckering my lips. they grin before they both lean down to kiss me.

"till we get done why don't you take Indy to the back and let her pleasure you" Jax suggests

"yeah" Tig says

"you two ok with her doing it?" I asked

"of course" they say straighting back up

"alright" I replied before pecking their lips and slowly get up with their help before Indy gets up and we walk off to the back.

She strips me down and starts licking and kissing my pregnant body before making her way to my pussy where she practically frenches my pussy then spreads my lips and starts giving my pussy sloppy kisses before plugging her tongue deep in my hole.

I was fisting the sheets, crying out for more and bucking my lips till she carefully pushed down on them as she continued tounging my walls.

I came over and over again til she stopped and let my pussy lips go before kissing her way up my body.

"so yummy even heavily pregnant" she comments as she kisses my belly then moves up and kisses my lips.

"thank you" I say kissing her back before she moves down to lick and kiss my nipples before she lightly bites and tugs on them making my back arch a little and I cum again. 

when she latches on and sucks harshly I fist her hair and hold her where she is not wanting to lose the pleasurable feeling any time soon.

when I feel her tongue flicking wickedly against my nipple I was a gonner. the feeling ignited a fire inside of me and I gushed.

"that sound was so fuckign beautiful" Indy says as she kissed my nipple then went to to lick my pussy clean.

I laid there panting as she kisses and licks my pussy more.

after she finished she moves back up and laid beside me.

" thank you Indy" I tell her

"any time hunny" she says

I peck her lips before placing her hand on my belly and guiding her head back to my tit.

while she suckles my titty and rubs my belly I close my eyes and realx.