3

I sighed and rubbed my face sick and tired of hearing the same fight between Koz and Tig everyday.

I dropped my hand and walked over to the two of them and grabbed TIg by his pants and pulled him along taking him to a empty room.

" this fight needs to end between you two, you've both hashed it out in the ring countless times. so just end it. cause Its beyond old hearing the same shit everyday. and if you don't stop the shirt I'll put a cock cage. I get that he was at fault for Misty being hurt. but you've beaten the fuck out of him countless times already" I tell him

"alright. I'll stop" he says

"thank you" I say before  I pushed him down on the bed freed his cock and removed my panties shoving them in his mouth as I slipped down on his cock and rode him like a escape convent.

his eyes rolled in pleasure and his moan though muffled by my panties was still heard.

"I fucking love your cock Tig. he's so big and feels heavenly inside my pussy." I tell him  as I leaned over him and really started to ride him.

"Be a good boy for me and bust your nut in me. I wanna leak your cum and you eat me clean then spit it in my mouth" I say

He moaned at that before doing just that.

I hummed before I removed my panties from his mouth and started kissing him.

"How come you quit taking your frustration out on me?" I asked when I rolled us over and bent my legs up as he slipped outta me.

"I've not been to frustrated to need to do that" he says

I nodded my head

"things so far for the club is calm" he explains

"that's great" I say

"yeah it is" he says before he goes down and licked our mixture off my pussy and some from inside before he moves back up and pours it in my mouth. I use my tongue to lick his clean before I swallow the yummy mixture.

he goes back down and licks me really clean before he straddles my chest as I prop myself up and suck and lick his cock clean.

"thank you baby" he says

"welcome hunny" I replied before I kissed his tip.

he takes my panties and shoves them in his pocket before he gets himself situated while I go and examine myself. then we both walk out the room to join the others.

He walked over to Koz and they both hopefully came to and agreement to end the never ending fight over what happened.

When I hear a cry I go to the nursery and pick up Abel.

"whats wrong with my little warrior?" I asked as I laid him on the changing table and check hi diaper before carefully lifting him up and carrying him over to the glider where I unclasp my top making the cup fall before I lay him at my breast.

He latches on and starts feeding while I softly hum as I glide back and forth.

I hear a soft knock.

"Yea?" I asked

Jax peeked his head inside before he slips in and shuts the door then walks over to me.

"he ok?" he asked

"yeah darlin he is" I say

I take not that Jax looks beyond tired.

"want some company tonight?" I asked

he nods his head.

"I'll help you sleep" I tell him

"it will be very much appreciated," he says as he knelt down at my legs and laid his head on my lap. 

I softly brush my fingers through his hair and go back to humming.

both Jax and Abel fall asleep. so I stay where I am to not disturb either of them.

half an hour slips by before jax stirs and wakes up.

"he is sleeping" I tell him

Jax gets up and rubs his eyes before he carefully take Abel and lays him in the crib while I stand up and wait for him to finish before I grab his hand and take him  through the side door leading to Jax's dorm and I strip him down before I strip down and open myself to him.

"take it out on me" I tell him

"I don't want to hurt you." he says

"I cant feel pain remember?" I asked

"right sorry. I forgot" he says

"its ok. just help me examine myself afterwords" I say

he nodes his head before he does like I wanted him to.

I clawed his back and cried to the Heavens loving the pleasure he was making me feel.

I couldn't keep count or track of my orgasm but I know he had busted his sac in me countless times and I loved every second of it.

When he sliped out I lifted my hips so my pussy would drink our cum and not loose any.