Epilouge

Since I had Lynx and Halen I've been one busy lady. 

I make sure my babies are all taken care of, tended to, and not feeling ignored or left out.

When I am with Lynx and Halen I make sure Abel is there also so that all three have my attention.

While I am healing Jax and Tig have been hands on dads that doesn't put all the jobs of taking care of our kids all on me. 

they actually have me sit down and relax or go take a nap while they tend to the boys. 

they will cook, clean, and make sure that there isn't anything that needs to be done ignored.

I've told them that while I heal I could tend to the kids and do house work so they don't over fill their plates with club matter and personal family ordeal.

but they had assured me that nothing major is happening at the club since JT has managed to go straight. 

so they've got more free time to help me and make sure I heal greatly and not over do anything and delay my healing.

they've also made it a routine of sort to examine me and make sure Im not bleeding or my pussy isn't torn.

I love how they are being and it makes me so proud to have them as my husbands and baby daddies.

When I healed we made love and I got pregnant again and had twin boys again.

the guys at the clubhouse joked about how my body agrees with Tig that Girls are trouble and a pain in the ass. which is why I have only had boys.

When I had a girl she was both Jax's and Tig's which was very rare. 

everyone spoils her and she is very well protected by the club and her daddies.

___________________________________________________________________________

thank you for the views and votes.