Prologue

Elijah stands on the sand of the beach his pinkish red hair shining in the sun, the smile on his face breaks and it turns to a lone frown of sadness. He stares at the water as suicidal thoughts bombard his mind. He sakes his head and stands up to stretch as if he were waiting for something... Or someone...

"Hey you!" A strange man wearing a purple coat shouts across the beach at Elijah. "You're Elijah right?" He steps closer his breathing heavy as he had ran all the way there.

"H-how do you know my name!?" Elijah jumps back in fear
fascinated about how this stranger knows his name.

"Jesus relax, you called me earlier this week to join our organization" the strange man says, he looks like he's in his early twenties like Elijah.

"Ohhh, you're Koji right?" Elijah asks "from the national hunter association?"

"Yep! That's me!" Koji days stepping closer to Elijah who feels a strange attachment to this person.

"c'mon out!" Koji says to three people hiding behind a small bin store.

The three step out, one with brown hair and red eyes who looks like a serial killer introduces himself as Kayzo. "Hey I'm Kayzo" he says, he's around 5'4 and has a small Portuguese accent.

"This is Kayzo, he's the youngest here he's 18 and he's from Portugal!" Koji says grinning at Elijah as he points to the next person who steps up.

She is taller than Elijah and probably older, she wears a white shirt with a red tie that is under an open black jacket. "H-hi.." She says in a soft tone a bit nervous.

"This is our groups leader, Miguchi" he points at the other person who has ran away anxiously. "Oh... And he's off" they all say in unison as the third person runs back to their car.

Elijah already found a bond with Koji as if they knew each other for years. "Well, best get back home~" Miguchi says in a more demanding tone.

"O-okay" Elijah stutters and sits next to the third person who is fiddling with his fingers nervously, the car ride is long and everyone gets to know about each other.

After a while they finally park outside a big house and walk in, Koji throws his lab coat on the floor occasionally looking at Elijah and blushing as he walks.