Grand Showdown: Grandmaster Kayzo

Smoke bursts in the room with a small trail of mana flowing through the room. "What do you want with me?" A strange voice asks, from the smoke emerges...

Grandmaster Kayzo "Elijah stay there" Kayzo heals Elijah slowly blocking enemy attacks as much as possible, Elijah knows he should fight if even Kayzo is struggling so he runs as fast as he can out from the scene.

Kayzo grabs his spear and smirks "grand arts: spear of hell" he jolts the spear into the masked man's chest "you had good armor, it was kinda hard..."

"Go for his eye patch!" The man yells as Kayzo grabs his eye patch tight "do you know the secret? To my luck?" Kayzo asks aiming a gun at his head.

"I like risks, one of these chambers doesn't have a bullet. I soun it randomly" Kayzo's finger pulls the trigger...

Click... Nothing happens "I've got quite the luck" Kayzo steps over the pools of blood and grins "which means this is loaded" he shots at himself again but the bullet gets stuck.

"I know what you're hiding under that eye patch, I know you're from the Yoichi bloodline, you're the first man to have both the lucky eye and supreme arts and alongside that IQ you're basically unkillable" the man starts to monologue "unless we tear out your eye, then we have a chance"

"Bingo! But you don't know what I can do" with a flash the man is right infront of Kayzo "I've been awaiting your visit since you moved back to London, Pillar: Mars"

"Seems you read up about us after I went rouge, eh" Mars smiles at Kayzo whilst pulling his dagger out.

"And what's that puny thing?" Kayzo asks cautious of all dangers. "The only thing that can pluck out your eye"

"I WILL KILL KAYZO"