Fight: Despair

Elijah closes his eyes as he slides down to the monster's stomach looking at the bodies dissolving in the stomach acid as Koji sobs silently with the pain of his crushes legs as his friend dies slowly...

Elijah hopelessly slashes at the monster's stomach lining trying to break free. "LET ME OUT OF HERE! I'M NOT DYING LIKE A PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A HUNTER!"

|
|
|
|

Koji feels the tears run down his cheeks and mixxed with the pain in his eye and legs it feels so surreal "Elijah... Is... Dead? It's my... ...fault..." Puddles of Koji's tears flood on the destroyed concrete.

<<Meanwhile>>

London, 2024, January 14th.

00:21

"Good move! But I'll be taking your queen now"

The man moves his knight ♞ over and takes the opponents queen, they were enjoying a midnight game of chess until someone comes crashing through the doors.

"It's time, sir!" The young lady says as she kicks open the door. "Good... We leave at morning"

Japan

Elijah continues hacking away with his axe until a small red bubble pops on his arm, more appear and a red trail runs up his body.

                                             CRASH!
Suddenly red lines strike up the monster like vains bulging out, and they all explode sending the Mosnter into a bloody mess, Elijah steps over the chunks of flesh and guts until he gets to Koji.

"Hey! We need to get you back ASAP"

Koji smiles and takes Elijah's hand as Ray and Kayzo clean the mess off the streets and save who they can.

Fight: over