Hospital Visits

After the fight Koji and Elijah were both sent to a hospital along with the survivors of the attack, Elijah left first as he only had a few cuts and a broken finger and he visited Koji every day.

Koji's eye is healing from the cut and his legs are crushed, he's gonna be there for a few weeks and Elijah talks to him as much as possible.

|
|
|

"Hey, Koji!" Elijah smiles like the goofball he is and steps over to Koji.

"Hi, Elijah!" Koji is excited to see his friend again, Elijah was away on a rescue mission for a few days and he just came back from his flight.

"How are you? Do you need water? Or food? I brought souvenirs for you!" Elijah is a bit over excited to see Koji but he really doesn't mind.

"Good, what did you bring?" Koji smiles and looks up at Elijah happily, the purple bags under his eyes less visible now he's getting more sleep.

"Great to hear! I got stuff for the Christmas tree! And a poster of Kuala Lumpur for our room!" He beams ear to ear like a kid at a candy store "...wish you were at Malaysia with me and Kayzo..."

"A poster! Cool! But Christmas is three months away? Why are they selling decorations?" Koji asked, his brain boggles by the early sales

"The gift shops always have stuff like that, there was this old gift shop in a museum in London and there were easter eggs in October"

"Hmm, fair" Koji smiles as a bell rings

"Awhh man! Gotta go! See ya tomorrow same time Koji!"
Elijah waves goodbye and kisses him on the cheek before slowly walking away his face red like a strawberry