005.

Abigail's POV- I woke up a few hours later after the incident that happened I was thinking to myself if they put it on the news I was even more shocked that it was in front of my house at 3:00a.m I wonder why some people can't sleep at that hour, I get out my bed after thinking for a bit I go into my bathroom and take a cold shower,

( I really love cold showers yall have to try it if you haven't)

after I got out of the shower I went to brush my teeth and get ready, I put on a black shirt and boot cut bell bottoms, and Converse shoes, I went downstairs and saw my parents on the couch all lovey-dovey married 23 years and still all lovey-dovey that's sweet, I went into the kitchen and made some pancakes and eggs, after that I grabbed my self some coffee and went to the dinning room to start eating as I was texting friends on my phone I checked the time it was 8:56 I was almost late for school again, I put my dish in the Kitchen sink grabbed my backpack and said goodbye to my parents. After I made it to school I could see girls glaring at me but I didn't care much, I made it to my locker grabbing things I needed before I headed to class I felt someone tap my arm I turned around and it was Bill, "Hey bill" I said to him Hi Abigail "I didn't know you went here" he said back, yea well I didn't know you went here Either, I said looking at his neck that looked like blood splatters. "Bill, what's on your neck?" N- nothing I'll see you later abagial..