0036 .

|| 𝐵 𝐼 𝐿 𝐿 ' 𝑆 ~ 𝑃 𝑂 𝑉 ||

it's been 3 hours since I last saw Abagial I told her I'd be home in 1 hour but I'm not home, the race is tonight and I have to get home now to get ready for it.

As I hop out of my car I walk up to the door and unlock it. Only to see Abagial sitting on the couch with water and Skittles. "Can I have some?" I mumbled. "Mm no" She replied, "What? Why?" I asked her "Because you were gone for 3 hours and you said you'd be back in 1," She stated. "I'm sorry.. it was traffic but please? And we have to start getting ready for the race tonight" I told her.

It's been 30 minutes and we were dressed and ready to go. We met the guys at the spot we were supposed to be at and there was a huge crowd.

|| 𝐴 𝐵 𝐴 𝐺 𝐴 𝐼 𝐿 𝑆 ~ 𝑃 𝑂 𝑉 ||

As we made it to the spot where Bill and the guys were gonna have the race there was a huge crowd, Bill left me in the audience since I didn't really like cars that much so I was watching. Tom, georg, and Gustavs, girls were coming over to me. We basically all looked like wh0r€s the way we were supposed to dress.

We started talking and they told me their names. Tom's girl, was named Taylor (Yes guys Taylor..) Georgs girl, was named Kathy, and Gustavs, Bella. We all talked until the race started The lady that was hosting came out and she had a really short skirt, high heels, and a cropped top. She had a snake tattoo and Piercings. "READY.. SET.. GOO!!" She yelled and they all sped off making her skirt fly up and exposing her even more, in the end, Bill won the race as always as he told me he always wins.