0022.

A B A G A I L S -- POV, "Don't get loud with me Abigail, I said it's not a big deal alright?!" Bill argued back, I didn't say anything after that I just sat at the table as Bill brought me a plate of food. "Thank you.." I mumbled, "You're welcome Meine Liebe," Bill said back to me.

we both ate in silence until there was a knock on the door, I and bill made eye contact before he got up and went to hide in the closet. I got up to open the door but when I opened it I was faced with Jessica. "Oh hey Jess," I said nervously.

"Hey uhm do you know that guy Bill Kaulitz.." she asked as if she was about to cry. "No why?" I'm just asking if there's been something I'd like to ask him.

"Do you like him?" "Y-ye" Before she could finish her sentence I grabbed her by her hair covered her mouth grabbed a knife and sliced her throat open, as she was choking on her blood I started thinking to myself "What's wrong with me Am I obsessed with bill..?" Bill came out of the closet and said "not a big deal hm..?" "Not right now Bill just help me with her body?"

Soon and bill were in the woods and we were burning her body and then we buried it.

"We could've made her our turkey.." I said laughing.