007.

As soon as I headed right into my room I went straight to my window, I saw the window open and me being the freak I am climbed through the window since our windows were so close to each other, after I climbed into his room I fell on the floor with a almost loud thud.

I heard someone coming upstairs so I quickly ran towards Bill's bed and went under it, from under the bed I could only see feet. I saw 4 legs meaning there were two people in the room,

B I L L S - P O V I was downstairs talking to Tom about the girl I shot last night, until I heard a loud thud from upstairs possibly my room, me and tom ran upstairs and looked in my bedroom. My window was open but nobody was there I told Tom to go back downstairs, and I closed my door after he left. I speed walked to my dresser drawer grabbed my gun and looked around the room until I saw a long black hair strand from under the bed and I instantly knew who it was, Abigail..

A B A I G A I L S - P O V Abigail.. Bill called out for me, I slowly came out from under the bed only to be faced to faced with bills chest. Hi bill.. " I said slowly" "What are you doing here Bill whispered yelled" I- I just wanted to check up on you because I mean you were acting kinda cold today having stains on your neck and stuff, But I honestly wanted to talk to you Bill.. "I said softly"

B I L L S - P O V I honestly wanted to talk to you Bill.. she said to me" I am truly sorry but about what Abigail?? I - I like yo- before she could finish Tom busted threw the door shocked.