12| pretend

ANTONIO LAURIER

The one fucking time I go on a business trip ofcorse  something would happen. I swear to god I'm never leaving this house for more than a couple of hours ever again.

I knew as soon as I layed eyes on her that this was gonna happen, I knew something was off.

I knew I should've never went on that stupid business trip, we didn't even do business.

My head snaps to Araceli when I hear her make a small noise. She tries to sit up from her laying position on her bed but eventually gives up.

"Nice of you to come back from the dead huh?" I say softly. She just stares at her hands. I shift her blankets over sliding on the bed next to her.

"I thought we talked about this Celi, you were doing so good." I say taking one of her hands in mine. She just shrugs while playing with her fingers

"I'm not mad this just tells me we have to find something else because what we're doing now isn't working and I can't have you fainting left in right now can I?" I say rubbing my hand down her back.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" She asks me, looking up.

"Yea I'll just go get my compu-" I try to say but she cute me off

"Like in your bed" she says playing with my fingers. I tilt my head in confusion.

"I just like your room better" she says awkwardly

okay...?

"Yea sure. Let's go get you something to eat" i say leading her out of room, downstairs into the kitchen.

ARACELI LAURIER

The real reason I don't want to sleep in my room is because I feel unsafe. In there it feels like at any moment they'll come out and it will all happen over again.

Those moments keep replaying in my head on repeat and the thought of knowing that they could be at the house at any moment terrifies me.

I won't tell my brother. I won't tell anyone. Andres already hates me, imagine what he'll think if he knows his friends did that?

Tias, Teo, Tonio, and Carlos are always worried about me, if I told them they wouldn't ever leave the house and it would all be because of me.

I can't stand the constant attention I already get, and me fainting earlier probably left Tonio on high alert and I know he's gonna start tracking my meals again.

I just hate that I'm making everyone go through all this trouble for me. I just feel like a giant burden. Not to mention I start school tomorrow which means I'm on everyone's mind right now.

"Celi..."

...

"Celi"

.....

"Araceli"

"Oh uhm yes?" I say snapping out of my thoughts.

"It's getting late, eat up so you can sleep, you've got a big day tomorrow.

•••
"Poor little Araceli" I hear a voice snear

"You thought you could get away? Never. You can't escape me!" Todd says coming closer. Suddenly Jace and Alex appear out of no where.

"No point in running sweetheart I'm still going to fuck you." Alex says walking slowly towards me.

"Please don't hurt me I'm sorry I'll do anything you abt just don't do it again." I say tears running down from my eyes.

"Shut the fuck update you little slit and take it" Jace says.

I start struggling against his hold trying to break free from him.

"Your big bad brothers aren't here to protect you anymore? What a shame" Todd says

I feel all their hands on me roaming my body in places I never gave permission for them to touch

I curl myself into a ball and let it happen a my body racks with sobs

"Shhh bebita it's okay, it's just a bad dream" I hear a calming voice say

"Your safe i promise"

Suddenly I'm back in Tonios bed, shaking, crying, breathing rapidly. He takes big arms and wraps them around me, making me feel safe.

"I promise nothings out to get you." He says softly

"I won't let another person lay their hands on you" he says trying to calm me down but it's not working

I curl my self into the fetal position rocking back and forth shaking uncontrollably, as sobs spew out of my mouth.

My oxygen gets lower and lower with every gasp I take desperate for air.

"Princess I need you to breath. Focus on me and me only. There's nothing else around you but me. You're not in my bed you're somewhere peaceful, a field of flowers. Focus on the smell of the flowers, the breeze of the wind. Let's take a deep breath to smell the flowers" He says pulling me into his lap taking a big deep breath for me to follow

"Good bebita. Now, what's something you can feel?"

"I can feel the soft grass beneath my feet" i say hoarsely

"Good baby, are we okay now?" He asks moving a stray strand of hair out of my face

I just lay my head against his chest wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Try to get some sleep princess" he says kissing my head as I drift off.

__________________________

Hello my loves! I know it's been so long but I always manage to give you guys a chapter atleast once a month but this month I decided to bless you with two! I try to work on more later this week but for now this is what you get

Until next time, ANGE