Game Plan/ Setting The Record Straight

After a delicious lunch, Roman and I head to this meeting that's basically in the middle of nowhere.

I sit beside Roman, reading a news article from this Cho woman that seems to know things that she shouldn't.

I sigh and put my phone back in my purse.

"You good?" Roman asks.

I close my eyes and nod.

"Yeah, I just gotta handle something tomorrow."

Roman takes my hand in his and lifts it to his lips. I look at him and smile.

"I'm glad you're here with me. I plan to spoil you once we leave this meeting." Roman smirks and I sit up.

"I sure hope so."

Roman cups my face and places a gentle and teasing kiss on my lips. His teeth gently graze against my bottom lip and he pulls away when I lean in for more.

Pouting, I place my hands on his thick thigh and crawl into his lap. Resting my knees on either side of him, I pull his hair free and watch as his dark mane tumbles over his broad body shoulders, thick dark waves.

Roman smirks and grabs at the hair tie in my hands, but I quickly pull my hand away.

"Don't be naughty, Baby. We're almost there." Roman says and reaches for his hair tie again.

I smile and reach my hand further away, making Roman chuckle.

"Who's being naughty? I love your hair in it's natural state. Why not wear it like this?"

Roman smiles at me and stares down at my exposed cleavage.

I arch my back, making my breasts strain against my bra and basically threatening to spill from my shirt.

Roman groans at the sight and cups them in his big hands.

"I like when you're in your natural state, too. But, it would be...unwise to walk around naked in public. I wear my hair up in professional settings."

I nod and begrudgingly hand him his hair tie.

I watch, as he skillfully combs his fingers through his hair, smoothing out the sides with his palms before tightening his long hair into a ponytail and putting the strands back into its signature bun.

Roman rests his hands on my hips, and kisses me again.

"I promise to wear my hair down for you this weekend. I also plan to take you somewhere for your birthday." He says.

"My birthday?" I ask in confusion.

Roman lifts a brow at me and I sigh.

"Oh..yeah. I forgot." I smile and start to get up from his lap.

Roman stops me and frowns.

"What's wrong?" He asks, as he pushes some hair from my face.

I shake my head and smile.

"It's nothing. I just forgot is all." Placing my hands on either side of his face, I kiss his nose and move back to my seat.

"Are you sure?" He asks and I nod.

"I'm good, really."

Roman squeezes my hand and I change the subject.

"So, this meeting is going to change a lot of things isn't it?" I ask and he sighs.

"A lot is gonna change. With your father causing trouble in the city and endangering the life of my father, the Families are not going to just sit back and watch."