PART 3

"W-What....are you doing bro....??sShubi... wait..." Ishan said in shocking way

Shubman didn't listened to him and got down to his neck... He started to give him hickeys but before he could give any Ishan got into his dreamworld... And fall down shubi's shoulders...

He noticed and stopped kissing him....
Cupping his face he said, " Do uk how cute u are? Don't forget to pay attention to me I can't resist seeing u with someone else...."

He took him back to hotel room...

When Shubman got into his senses he said...." Fuck!! What have I done!! Am doomed now for nothing... What will Ishu think about me...?? My life,my career, my friend is all at end, god damn what had got into me..... How could I do this.... What if he still remembers what happened last night...."

This made Shubmna anxious since then....
Ishan knew the reason but never shared it because he thought it might be the coincidence...but he seemed to enjoy it a little....🤧🤏🏻

Present day...

Ishan standed up and cupped Shubman's face softly.... And said "look at me shubi!"

Shubman looked with so much pain in his eyes eyes filled with regret of something...
Something he wants to tell but can't....

Ishan says," You...you know the reason...Shubi are you comfortable to tell me...??"

Ishan knew the cause but he wanted Shubman to accept himself for who he is..!!

Shubman said by taking off Ishan's hand from his cheeks to his hand " Even if I tell you won't under....Ishu....!!"

Ishan cupped his face again and said I'll understand u no matter what....
Tell me shubi...tell. Me the reason...!!"

Subhman threw his hands away from him....
And said," you....Ishu....you are the cause....!!"
Happy...now ... I told u the reason....
He started crying....
Uk waht Ishu I can't see with someone else.... You always keep partying with Mayank and Tilak....I am jealous....okay I agree  am jealous...
You are so dammn muchhhhh......!!"

Haering all this patience finished...
Before Shubman could speak any further....Ishan pushed him on the bed and leaned in him, playing with his hair....."I have been waiting for this...very long...Shubi..."

He started kissing him...
Shubman gilded Ishan's shoulder and dragged him down to bed coming on top of him..........

"Are you for real....Ishu...??? Don't give me fake hopes...!! Don't donit for me.... If u see me as a friend only don't go so far for me..."
Shubman says....

" Do you think am joking Shubi...am dammn serious...about it.....am doing this because I love u too... I just never admitted b'coz I was worried what would u think...do u understand dummy...." Ishan says....

" Then I won't go easy on you...if u are admitting... You are mine...!" Shubmna said wildly....

He started kissing Ishan trying to use his tongue....He unbuttoned his shirt and started giving him pecs all over his body.......

Ishan felt enjoying and grabbed Shubman's hair... Shubman started became more violent.... Isha started moaning his name....Ahhhhhhh....Shubi...?? Yeah.....fu!k....Ahhhh..(no more sounds... I'll die laughing..🤧🤣🤣😭✋🏻)

Shubman asked with monstrous eyes and smirk.., "Wanna go wild tonight??"

_________________×××××××××_______________

Hello readers!!!.....
I can't write further...uk it's giving me goosebums....
Don't give hates pls....
I'll post next part either tomorrow or day after tomorrow so stay tuned...

And if u feel any insecurities... Pls tell me in comments...I feel like story is being little boring.....

Okay bye for now I'll come  with some more fun next time....