PART 8

Am here again apologizing......for late update...... Well am stuck with my studies so..... Maybe someone would understand me....🤧😭
Ek dukh.....dard.......bhari zindagi....ahm ahm....

To aayeiye shuru krte hai....

-------------

Shubman and Ishan got raedy and went to parking area...... They saw the car.... They all were first deciding to go seperate like Shub-Sara and Ish-Aditi but.....
Finally they ended up going together as they all four decided going on doubly date would be more fun...... So.....

[A/N :- ahey.....a big irony.... Ik but.... In real life always boys pick up girls... But here girls are picking up there boys....🤣🤣👍🏻]

It was good to Shub and Ish cuz they'll be together......

-----------

They reached the mall..... There......

They ate.....pizza with cold drinks....  And noodles.....and then went to roam around the mall....

Just like this roaming and shopping hour passed.........

Shubman and Ishan went to washroom until then Aditi and Sara were walking around some makeup shops.........

(No using of bad minds.....cuz Ish and Shub have gone to spend some quality time.... Cuz they missed each other hugs and kisses no other thingy pls....)

--------------

In washroom.......

"I...missed..u my Shubi!" Ishan said back wrapping him around his arms...

"I...tooo..my pocket dynamo...." Shubman said... By bending little towards him and ruffling with his hairs....

"Uk....when u weren't looking at me I thought..... U were busy with Sara only....I felt bad..!" Ishan says

"Ik....baby.....u were looking at me but uk.... If I kept looking at u maybe our secret would reveal...u don't want that right.... And I'll make sure to look at my cute boyfie.... With passion in my eyes so he'll finally notice....!!" Shub concluded

"Were...u..u.. looking at me ...I didn't noticed..." Ishan said pouting be'coz he didn't notice......

"It's okay....baby....now let's go or we'll be done...." Shubman says kissing his forhead

------------

In makeup store.....of lakmé......

"God....this shade so cute....Aditi look at it....!" Sara exclaimed

"Umm....yeah.... it's good.... It will look so smooth on u...." Aditi says

"Oh...thnx...! BTW what for u anything..??" Sara asks

"Umm...yeah I was finding perfect eyeliner....for me...." Aditi says

"Let's go there.....maybe we find....it....over there...!" Sara said...

Sara noticed pair of eyes looking at her.... When she moved she saw Aditi looking at him little confused it felt like she was questioning herself only......

"Hey! Adi what are u thinking about looking....at me like that...!!" Sara asks

"Umm.....ntg...was looking at ur blush....it was looking graet on u....!!" Aditi says

"Umm oky....!!! Are u done purchasing...??"

"Yeah I am..."

"Maybe we should go and check on our boys..!"

"Yeah...!"

It felt like Aditi was seeking a chance to run away fra from Sara... Maybe something hitting in her mind...but what...

They were about to go.... Then Sara stopped her....

"Hey Adi what u ahve thinking....of these times that u choosed wrong pair of sandals....!"

"Oh...sry...shit....I didn't even noticed itt....will u go with me to cahnge it pls...!!"

"Ohk.. it's no big deal let's go...!!"

On their way...they met Shubman and Ishan .They told them to wait for them to wait here as they were going to change sandals....

On their.... Way back after changing.....

Sara asks," Adi.... Umm.... Idk if I should ask... But can I ask is there anything which have been bothering u..... Cuz am noticing u since we were in lakmé's store..?? Anything u want to share...!!"

Aditi says," n-no there's ntg like that..... I was just having little headache....so... "

"Umm....ohk....u could tell me if anything happens.... Ok consider me ur friend....!!"

"Yeah....!"

After 2 mins Aditi breaking 4 walls and silence said....

"Maybe am stressed out... little.....in love.....maybe person I love isn't the real perosn I love....!!"

This amde Sara confused and she started thinking about it.....

They met Shubman and Ishan standing and drinking cold drinks.....

"U both finally back.....!!" Shubman says
"Yeah... Didn't u wanted us to be back?" Sara said
"No it wasn't like this....!" Ishan continues
"Then what was it like?" Aditi continued too

"Ohk.! I think we should bickering each other... It's almost time maybe we should go now..... Cuz we have early practice tomorrow uk.... Asia Cup is near.....!!"
Shubman says

"Yeah....I also... Need to do some work on my calendar planner...!!" Sara concludes

----------

They reached......now this was the time they'll be teased.....

Harry," see lovers....are back....after meeting their girlfriends...!!"
Rahul," see how they are shining...!"
Shub," c'mon bhaiya... Would u stop... We are already tired enough..!"
Rohit," ohk... Come join..us...!"

They all were having pool party.....so Shubman and Ishan also went to them....

____________________________________________

Hehehhe..........
It's the end of today's part.....

I was actually bored after studying since 5 so thought to update.
I actually didn't had idea what to write....

Btw.... Any guesses y Aditi was confused.... Let's see who's gonna guess right??!!!!

Bye for now then....
Tc...

Thnx for showering....ur love people.... Thnx 2k views...❤️❤️🤧