PART 21

The last match....

Indi came into finals with winning every match
And today it's final between India and Bangladesh

India won the toss and choosed bowling.
Bangladesh were all out at 219/10
India needed 220. This wasn't easy score but wasn't tough too

In very less bowls India scored 180 on 1 wicket.
Yashaswi near his century.
And here he completed his century and only 20 runs needed in 20 overs.
Easy and there they won with 9 wickets

Indian players took there trophy did photoshoot but their wasn't any smile on their faces.
How it could be even.

During potm interview editor asked yashaswi that why Shubman and Ishan were dropped and where are they both aren't seen.
To this yashaswi simply answered by saying that's what BCCI took action not me. No one knows why they're dropped and no one knows where they are.

After this the team India left the stadium with the sense of urgency to leave for hospital.

After coming the doctor was checking for Shubman...
Still the same thing he isn't fine....

"Talk to him a lot maybe he'll wake up soon.." doctor said

"Yes doctor we'll but how much time it actually takes to wake up from coma" Yashaswi asked

"Umm... Sir... Actually no one knows that... It depends on patient when he wants to wake up.... But with Shubman it's not like that his case is different.. basically when a person goes in coma he's depressed or doesn't want to live anymore because of certain circumstances that's why they don't wake and die...
Shubman is in coma because he was late taken for operation I am pretty sure he might not be suffering from anything right..?"

"Yes doctor he isn't if there would be anything he would have told us" Siraj stated the fact.

Somehow media got to know and that has been on trending one...

"So this is why the prince isn't playing"

"Why team India and BCCI kept it hidden"

"Why, where, and with whom was he travelling that late"

"What will happen to him! We want to know! No India and his fans want to know"

Reporters said
BCCI replied to them with "We're sorry but we aren't because we didn't want this to get forward by any chance"

*Few months later*

Ishan was sitting near Shubman's bed he was caressing his hairs.

"Shubi wake up now or else I'll die....
How much will you make us wait HOW MUCH" Ishan said

"You know what everyone is very much scared for you... They're praying your parents they're crying... Aunty has become so weak because she can't see you like this.... Shahneel di.. she.. she.. also cries a lot even now she's sitting in corner crying...." Ishan said looking at the figure sitting in the corner of room on couch....

Shahneel looked up and came to Shubman
"Uth ja Bhai itna Miss maine tujhe kbhi nhi kia... Uth na yrr plsss.... Am telling you when u'll wake up you're gonna get good beating" Shahneel said while crying and choking her own tears..... And went out

Ishan stroked his forehead once again....
" What did you said you want us to open in every game then wake soon... You said you wanted live your life with me so wake up soon.... Y Shubi Y just wake up na how much you're gonna see us crying... Why are you making us suffer everyone needs you...." Ishan was crying continuously

"Hadd krte ho yrr shi se propose bhi ni kia tha tu.e Shubi plss ab merese aur ni hoga" Ishan hold his hand and kissed on his knuckles he was going to leave room but then he noticed a tight hands has gripped his hands.... The machine started eating loudly.......

__________

Hello guyz
Sorry jldi bol ke late de di...
Maaf Krna is author ko...

Bye ...
Aaj zyada baat nhi... Sorry....