PART 6

After the 3 hours of long  practice session has been ended and all the players were moving towards there shared rooms....

Ishan was walking way before Shubman whereas Shubman was talking with virat bhai who was telling him how to tackle up with bouncers.......then they seperated when they reached there rooms...... Ishan had already been present......then,

"I missed you...shubi..!"Ishan pouts and says...

"We're together all the time except when I was..in net practice...with. Siraj...." Shubman says ruffling with Ishan's hair..

Actually, Siraj wasn't practicing but for his...younger brother...he bowled him for his practice.....

"I missed ur body...., ur lips..., ur touch... and ur arms too...." Ishan pouts

"Aww....my baby......u missed me this much..."Shubman says wrapping his arms around Ishan's small waist and pulling him towards himself........

Shubman huggedhim so tightly not... letting......him breathe even for a sec....

Shubman asks Ishan if he wanted to talk bath......
"Ohk....ig bath will... become more good if u would be there with me too...." Ishan says by tracing Shubman's chest with his hands.....

Shubman ended now controlling his emotions.......

"I won't control now......my harmones are giving up..babe..." Shubman says taking Ishan on his lap.....
And started kissing him pushing him against the wall......whereas Ishan ruffling with his boyfie's hairs.......

Shubman threw Ishan on his bed....and comes over him....
He stated kissing again....trying to put. His tongue in Ishan's mouth.....and was enjoying his tonue too...the kiss was bit roughly....

(They felt ntg less... Than janam janam ke pyase...couple...😭🤏🏻)

Shubman came down and stated giving him hickeys on his neck he wasn't making it dark b'coz he was afraid they'll be caught by their team members.....
He came down and undone his shirt
He came towards his chest giving him hickeys.....he playfully now.... Pinched his nipples..... Ishan moaned...saying Shubman's name.....
Shubman got more excited...and started licking his chest..... Ishan moaned again.....
"Don't stop....calling my name....ishu...I love it when I heart it from ur mouth" Shubman says tracing his lips with his fingers....

He came down slowly removed his pants and started giving him blowjobs....

20mins later...........(imagine urself readers what happened cuz I don't have too much courage to tell what actually happened then...)

"Ahhh.....stop....Shubi.......am cumming....ahhhh pls...." Ishan said moaning...

Shubman stopped came beside him and  kissed his forehead.......  .
"Was I rough....baby...!?"Shubman asks....
"Nah..!! U were going good...!!"
"Umm....ohk....lemme prepare hot bath....then we'll take bath together....."Shubman said playing with Ishan's hair...
"I don't believe ur dirty mineded...brain but let's go...." Ishan continues...

They took bath...changed the sheets and again layed on bed holding each other in their arms...In no mean time they slept hugging each other......they were attached to each other so cutely.....

Almost 1 hour later....
Someone knocked on the door...

Shubman got up and was going towards the door to check who it was.... He opened and it was Surya bhai...

"Did I disturbed ur honeymoon...babiezzz...??" Surya smirks

____________________××××××_________________

Sorry, for so much late update.... actually I was busy with ore boards as am telling in every storyy.... So am actually really sorry for making u wait..... I even got little traumatized when I thought of getting 60 atleast in history but ended up getting 45 instead..😭😭 such a boring subjects..... ...

Well thnx for 1.48k views....😭😭😭🙏 Am thankful to you all keep showering ur love I'll be back with new part soon...

Ba-bye....❤️❤️❤️

Love u all stay healthy...
And congrats india  won 1 more series under kl Rahul's captaincy with sanju's century...and much more❤️❤️❤️❤️