✨|Chapter 26|✨

👆👆(above Song is for Akash and Trisha's situation in this chapter)

Trisha

After doctor went away, telling us the situation, we don't have anything to say accept to wait patiently for the betterment. Suddenly my MIL called me.

Trisha?

Yes maa. I said
My son will get better right? Nothing will happen to him right? My MIL asked me.
I can see helplessness in her eyes that how much she is helpless.

No maa, nothing will happen to him. He has not done anything. I said

Its all happened because of me. If I couldn't misunderstood him, this situation could not happen? I said

I am responsible for this. Not him. I said while tears started coming in my eyes.

Don't say like that Trisha. My MIL said

I am saying what is the Truth. I said and hugged her tightly.

After 3 days.

Doctor how is the situation now? I asked him while My MIL is standing beside me.

Don't worry Mrs Roy Chowdhury. The critical situation has already gone. Slowly he will get sense. You all can meet him but one by one. The doctor said and went away from there.

Maa you go first. I said to her.

and you? She asked me back.

I will go later. I said

My MIL went to see him.

Author's POV

Akash's mother went to see him in the cabin as he is laying there closing his eyes. His mother started crying after seeing his condition. She went to him and touched his hand.

Suddenly he opened his eyes and saw his mother is sitting infront of him.

Maa. He called her.

Yes my son. She answered

Where is Trisha? He asked her.

She is standing outside. She answered.

He didn't said anything after this.

How are you feeling my son? She asked him.

Much better maa. He said

You don't worry Akash. Everything will be fine. His mother said

What made you took this step ha? You don't even think of us? You only think of yourself? His mother asked him.

I don't know maa what will happen. Neither I want to think. He said

You have to be strong Akash. You have to be strong. His mother said.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They are talking with each other for sometime.

Author's POV end

After sometime, My MIL came out of the cabin and told me.

Trisha, you go and meet him. She said

He is dying to see you. She said

I just nodded positively and looked at her.

After all these, he still wants to see me. He should never wants to see me after what I did with him. He faced this much pain and I didn't even know about it. Instead I just cursed him for what he did with me.

But I also want to know that who has prepared that video to separate us. Its very strange. I need to ask him but not now. Once he gets well then I will ask him.

Coming out of my thoughts, I went to the cabin to see him as He is looking outside the cabin.

Akash. I called him

He just looked at me and said nothing.

We both looked at each other for sometime.

Unable to control myself, I directly went to him and hugged him tightly.

Akash I am sorry. I said while tears started coming in my eyes.

I didn't mean to hurt you. Infact I didn't even think that you are so much hurt and this made you took this step. I know. Don't need to explain me as I am responsible for all this. But please don't leave me alone. I can't leave without you. You know, I still love you but that scene always takes my heart out.I said while having tears in my eyes.

He didn't said anything, After what I said all these. Suddenly I noticed that he touched my back.

Another update
Please vote and comment if you like it.
Will Akash forgive Trisha?
Will the culprit get exposed?
Stay stunned.