Chapter 4 ~ Harry

Chapter 4 ~ Harry

Okay, I've made a list. Yes, a list of things NOT to do while I'm around Juliet.

Man, every time I even think about her name my heart melts. She's so gorgeous. I think I'm slowly getting obsessed. I'm not used to getting rejected, I'm used to getting chased.

Now that I'm the one doing the chasing, it's finally something fun and different. I like pursuing. I must admit that it hurts to be so hated by your new idol, but it's something to distract me from my hate and it's something to work for.

None of the boys understand, they think it's really weird that I would suddenly become obsessed with a girl I don't even know yet. At first they thought it was just the affects of the alcohol working the first night. But it's been a couple days and I'm still perusing her. I really want her.

So, about the list. I wrote it out last night and it consists of everything I do that could possibly tick her off. Although her attitude isn't something I can prevent, I don't want her to hate me anymore.

Basically, my goal is to be friends as soon as possible with her so our relationship can develop before I get off break.

Well enough explaining, it's show time.

I walked out of my temporary residence and pulled my hoodie up.

Walking through new towns and cities are one of the best parts of my job. I've really gotten into photography and exploring nature recently.

As I spot the bar, I slow my pace. I don't want to seem as desperate as I really am.

What I find strange is that there's only one car parked there. There's normally at least a few in the afternoon.

I sprint towards the door and open it, noticing that it's harder to open than the last time. What's up with this place? It's dark inside.

When I finally managed to open the jammed door, I find the place wrecked inside and my breath hitches in my throat.

Chairs laying everywhere, broken windows, broken bottles, and tables wrecked. It looked like a tornado came through there. I heard soft voices in the back room that only fueled the curiosity in me.

Opening the door, I voiced my thoughts.

"What happened here...?"

<~>

There's a little cliffhanger thing, whatever you call it. I haven't written in a long time, I'll be honest. I do miss writing and being here on WattPad. But I'm perusing ballet seriously so it's hard to do writing, dance, and academics. Sorry, this was not much of a chapter. I just needed something to feed the next chapter off of. I'm trying my best and I'll try to update as soon as possible. As always vote, comment, follow, etc. Love you guys,

Ann, xx