1

"Remind me again why we are flying to get this recruit?" Ghost asked I flipped the page over her photo laid right there paper clipped to her paper's "Wow" I mumbled quietly. Ghost leaned over "Wow her eyes are really blue." He said I couldn't help but not look they were beautiful they had like a hint of yellow around the pupil expanding into the blue.

She wears a black mask that covers her face and her hair was hidden everything but her eyes she was like ghost. Maybe she wore it like he wears his to hide his identity. "Her name is Sparrow. She's the top of her class. She trained in martial arts, she has Soap's times beat in a few things as well. She can clear a room out with in seconds if she ever gets her hands on a sniper run. She is also a medic so she will always be on every mission with who ever I send out we always get hurt so I thought this would help us." Price said I whipped my head over at him he laughed nodding his head.

"You've meet your match Soap. You heard me right." he said I looked back down at her paper work and read it. He wasn't lying she has my times beat I smirked a little to my self that was kinda hot I don't know why. "Anyways the reason we are flying in to talk to her and her general is to get her to help us take Shepherd down " Price said I nodded my head closing her file I looked out the window to see a land full of green. "Where are we?" Ghost asked Price smirked over at us

"Dublin" I said smiling as I sat up more looking out the window Ireland was the most beautiful place to be. "Great another one with an accent that we can't understand" ghost said I turned looking at him "What's that supposed to mean LT?" I asked him he shook his head. Once the helicopter landed in the field we got off and headed towards a base.

We walked towards a tall building making our way to a set of double doors. Price knocked a few times I turned to look at Ghost "Is it just me or do you feel like something is watching us?" I asked him the door opened "That would be correct someone is watching you. You must be the team here to meet Sparrow? I'm Commander Johnson I'll take you to her." The commander said after he shook our hands. He turned on his heels walking down the hall talking to Price

Seconds later were walking out towards a bunch of recruits training. "Robin!" Johnson called out a younger woman ran up standing next to him "Where's Sparrow? She's not in her normal position?" He asked she turned pointing out the doors "Oh she is in the Woods training last I saw her. She's not in a good mood sir I'll leave you with that." he nodded his head turning towards us. "If you want you can send your boys in after her? Or I can send my team they know where to look." I smirked to my self "Let's have some fun Ghost let us go find her?"

Ghost shook his head "I don't want to Soap I'm tired send your team Commander ." I rolled my eyes at Ghost. "No problem" he whistled a bunch of men and few woman came up "Let sparrow know I need her in my office when you find her." The team nodded their heads and rushed off towards the woods "Why is she training in the woods?" Price asked the commander side eyed him as we walked towards his office

"Well that's her safe zone she feels comfortable in the woods. She can be free to do whatever she wants with her anger problems as long as she's safe I don't care." Ghost and I both whipped our head towards Price going to speak "No." he said I rolled my eyes shaking my head. "No fun you are mate." I mumbled Ghost hummed in agreement. The commander laughed

"Let's go sit in our office this may take some time. She's quick" we nodded our heads walking to his office

Sparrow's Pov-

I lined up my shot looking down the sight towards a fake dummy I made with the help of this beautiful forest. A twig snapped to the west of me I whipped my head looking I grabbed my binoculars l quickly moved forward once I noticed it was my team.

I wasn't in the mood to be bugged yet tough day with the parent visit. I got up and quickly took cover deeper in the woods I looked up looking around to see a tree I can quickly get into. I noticed a good one to my right I quickly turned and started to climb very high up. Once I was completely hidden and high up I perched on a thick branch part of the tree I pulled my sniper out just to use it for the sight.

"Sparrow I know you're out here but Task Force 141 is here to speak to you." James called out I raised my eyebrow confused "The 141? What are they doing here? I questioned my self quietly I placed my gun back behind me as I stood up walking across the branch once it got smaller I hopped trees hooking my self perfectly.

Once I got far away from the team I dropped down and headed towards base with no help. I questioned everything on why they could be here and want to speak with me? I didn't do anything wrong for them to question me.. I walked past the window of the doors but stopped and moved back a bit. The guy stood there with a blue short sleeve top tan vest and blue jeans.

His hair was slicked back into a Mohawk. My eyes made it back to take in his face but I was meet with a set of eyes and a smirk. I rolled my eyes shaking my head I knocked on the door "Come in" he called I opened the door pulling my hood down "Sea Ceannasaí Johnson?" He slowly stood up from behind the desk "You're okay Sparrow. They are here for a good reason" I nodded my head looking back at the other team. "Sorry I just very hard at trusting new people.. especially the 141... I don't know you guys well at all.. no hard feelings" I said holding my hand up

"Can we keep her?" The man with a skull mask  the man with a beard and a fishing hat laughed shaking his head. "That depends, we have an offer." I titled my head looking at the Commander "I'd listen to them Sparrow." I nodded my head sighting grabbed a chair and pulled it up sitting down next to the Commanders desk and leaning back "Well go on you are taking time out of my day so go on speak." I said my leg got kicked hard I groaned leaning forward.

"You Pendejo" I growled out he looked down at me the tall man with a skull mask on chuckled a little  "I actually think this is funny. But in all seriousness. We want you to join us." He said I looked away from my commander "You want me to what?" I asked them they all just stood there looking at me.