5.

"Alright we jump on my count" Alex yelled holding his hand in the air. Not even a minute before he gave the go ahead we were hit with a RPG. "WERE HIT!" The captain yelled Ghost quickly rushed to Soap's side he adjusted his parachute "See you down there partner" he said shoving Soap out the helicopter "WHAT THE FUCK LT!" I yelled he turned to me walking up to me

"Don't you touch me." I started to girl fight him slapping his hands away "SPARROW!" He yelled I froze in place as he tightened my straps. "We will meet at the meeting spot. You and Soap take care I'll see you down there" he shoved me right out the helicopter.

As my parachute took me to the flat patch of grass. I looked around and didn't find Soap at all. "Soap?" I called out looking around I heard a groan "Up here" I turned looking up to see him hanging from a tree my hand quickly shot up to my mouth trying not to laugh. "Oh bloody hell don't make fun of me HELP ME DOWN!" He yelled wiggling around in his straps.

I busted out laughing "Oh I'm so sorry Soap but this oh if LT was here" I giggled walking up to him "So help me god Lass, once I'm down you better RUN!" He said his eyes turned dark they sliced right through me and not going to lie I folded a little right there. Them ice blue piercing eyes burned right through my icy heart melting it away.

I climbed up the tree quickly "You ready?" I asked as I got to the last strap "Prepare for impact" I started cutting the rope "Wha" he was cut off with a loud thud from the ground I snickered jumping down from the tree walking towards him standing in front of the tree he was hanging from. "Soap? Where did you go?" In a second I was pinned to the tree his body pressing against mine.

"I told you to run when I got down and free from that tree Lass" the way his body felt pressed against mine made my heart beat fast. "Something wrong?" He asked with a smirk. I shouldn't but I let my eyes travel down they landed on the scar on his chin. It made him look even ten time hotter I shook my head shoving him off me

"Stop this is inappropriate we have a mission to focus on" I started walking to try and find the check point Ghost told us to meet at. I ignored him the whole time. He kept apologizing but it kinda bugged me a bit. But am I over my head on this or? No I can't be in kinda right we are on a mission right now. We can't lose focus, I mean it is hard to not look at him especially if something serious goes wrong.

"Sparrow come on stop igno- Shush" I cut him off as a twig snapped north west of us I ducked down "Get low" I whispered he dropped low with me as the movements move a bit quicker "Soap?" Ghost's voice called out I sighed in relief standing up. "Thank god it was you" Soap said standing up I nodded my head "I mean it wasn't hard to tell who it was I could hear Soap's accent a mile away." Ghost said soap rolled his eyes walking away.

"I need a damn drink after this is all over let's move" he said I rolled my eyes "That makes two of us" I said following behind him "Damn what happened to you two?" He asked following being me "You don't want to know let's just get this over with." I said

~Two day's later~

"Let me see that cut." Ghost said kneeling down next to Soap and I looked up at him sighing deeply "That was a dumb move taking a movement like that for me" Ghost said as I lifted up my shirt. "Well you had your back turned Ghost what did you want me to do?" I asked as he handed Soap my bag. "Get me the cleaning towels. I don't want you putting yourself through that you could of got yourself killed" I shrugged my shoulders

"If it's to protect my team then yeah I'll do it again." I said he shook my head Soap handed him the towels "Your lucky it's not deep enough that you'll need stitches. It will be okay just keep this on it and you'll be fine." He said placing some gaz and tape down on the wound I nodded my head. I pulled my top down once he was done patching me up "Got the blue prints?" I asked Soap held up the papers "alright let's head home boy's" I said I tugged my vest on fixing my straps.

We moved out towards the hallway taking down anyone that got in our way best we can we needed to move quick because they are low on gas. "LET'S MOVE!" Ghost yelled as I started running with Soap behind me covering our behind. We got half way to the helicopter when we quickly got pinned and out numbered I jumped behind the desk as bullets passed by my body "Fucking Hell Mate!" Soap yelled groaning as he landed a desk away from me "You alright?" He asked I nodded my head holding my thumb up.

"We are out numbered LT." I said out to Ghost he was kneeling next to the desk beside me. "I know that's why I made a call there six minutes out we just gotta keep them occupied." He said sitting up shooting at them then Fucking back down "We're low on ammo as well so make your shots worth it okay?" He said I looked over at soap who nodded his head as he had moved closer to hear Ghost explain the plan as they both took turns shooting as I guarded the blueprints they were after to get back.