18

"Hello!"

The crisp girl seemed particularly abrupt in the noisy classroom. Almost as soon as her voice fell, the surrounding voices became quieter by several degrees. At the same time, there were several pairs of eyes looking towards them. .

Yun Qing suppressed her surging emotions and looked at Lu Yujunyi's profile almost greedily.

Lu Yu asked without even raising his head, looking intently at the books on his desk.

When Yun Qing saw this, her heart felt even more sour. Then she thought that Lu Yu didn't recognize her at the moment, and it was normal for him to treat her like this with his temperament. She cheered herself up, raised her smile again and said: "My name is Yun Qing, I just transferred here today. Could you please take a lunch break? Are you free? Can you help me familiarize myself with the school?"

Her bright smile immediately attracted the attention of countless people, especially when she heard Yun Qing talking to Lu Yu, who basically had no presence in the class. The sounds of gasping for air could be heard one after another, and some boys looked at Lu Yu with envy and hatred. They all hoped that Yun Qing was talking to them like this.

Originally, there were only a few girls in the science class, but now that such a beautiful one is here, she immediately becomes the star of the class, okay?

However, under the jealous and envious eyes of everyone, Lu Yu finally raised his head. He glanced at Yun Qing coldly and rejected her mercilessly.

"No time."

After saying that, he continued to do his own thing with his head down.

With a thud, Yun Qing seemed to hear the sound of her own heart breaking.

It had been a long time since she had seen Lu Yu look so cold to her, and it was inevitable that she would be a little sad, so that she couldn't control the expression on her face, and her fair little face was full of disappointment.

Zhang Xing, who was standing by, still couldn't stand it. He had become a lot more honest after being beaten by Lu Yu before, but now he saw that Lu Yu first had Shen Xining, and then a girl who transferred to him got close to him. He was still so cold. It was so cold. Deserve a beating!

Thinking this, he stood up angrily, startling everyone around him.

His face was angry, but when he faced Yun Qing, he calmed down a lot and showed a smile that he thought was very handsome. "Classmate Yun, Lu Yu is the top student in our class and is very busy. If you want to get familiar with the school, I can take you."

After saying that, Zhang Xing could feel the envious and envious eyes on Lu Yu turning to him quickly. He felt proud and straightened his waist subconsciously.

Unexpectedly, Yun Qing didn't have much interest in getting to know the school. She just said this because she wanted to get close to Lu Yutao. Now that Lu Yu has rejected her, she will naturally not get familiar with the school with others.

Thinking of this, Yun Qing showed a distant smile, "No need for you, thank you."

After saying that, she glanced at Lu Yu vaguely, and seeing that he didn't react at all, she could only suppress her unwillingness and return to her position. .

Fortunately, the head teacher assigned her a seat not far from Lu Yu, so she could look at her secretly.

After Zhang Xing was rejected by Yun Qing, he could feel the teasing eyes from all directions. He immediately felt his face burning, and he couldn't help but glance at Lu Yu with angry eyes.

Seeing that Lu Yu acted like a normal person, he was extremely angry, but he had learned from the past and did not dare to provoke Lu Yu again. You must know that Lu Yu looked at them that day as if he wanted to kill them, it was very penetrating.