36

The power of the stars in the room turned into a cage with Shen Xining’s thoughts, tightly trapping Tian Juner in place, and at the same time, the stars were everywhere. The force penetrated into her veins and turned into small sharp needles, pricking her veins again and again.

“Ah!”

Tian Juner screamed, and the peach wood sword in his hand fell down.

The muscles and veins all over her body felt as if they had been pricked by needles, and the unforgettable pain spread throughout her body. Moreover, she was restrained by something invisible, unable to move, and could only howl, while her red eyes stared at Shen Xining like an evil ghost.

"It's you, it's you who did it!"

She gritted her teeth, and there was a faint smell of blood in her mouth.

Shen Xining looked at this scene coldly.

Of course this was her fault, and the trick of turning the power of the stars into thin needles to prick her veins was something she came up with specifically to deal with Tian Juner.

She will not take Tian Juner’s life, nor will she let her go easily.

This continuous needle of star power is the gift I gave to her.

Every starry night, the power of the stars remaining in Tian Jun'er's body will be activated, transforming into long and long needles, pricking her again and again, making her feel helpless and desperate. The feeling of being unable to die.

In this way, it can be considered as revenge for the death of the original owner.

Shen Xining thought so, and looked at Tian Juner with increasingly cold eyes. Turning her eyes, when she saw the Five Thunder Talisman that shattered the original owner's soul still held in her hand, her eyes paused, and she activated the power of the stars to destroy the Five Thunder Talisman in her hand.

Seeing this, Tian Juner’s eyes were completely split, and his gaze became even fiercer, and he had the potential to fight Shen Xining until death.

Shen Xining was not afraid of her. With a slight snort, all the power of the stars that restrained Tian Juner retreated.

Tian Jun'er had no support and fell heavily to the floor, but she could not tear up the proud evil ghost in front of her. She was in pain, all over her body.

The pain made her confused and she curled up like a shrimp.

Shen Xijing watched quietly, and occasionally she could be heard gasping for breath due to pain.

I don’t know how long it took, but Tian Juner fainted from the unbearable pain.

Seeing this, Shen Xining walked lightly to Tian Juner's side with cat steps, and pressed her pink paws hard on Tian Juner's pale cheek.

Feeling uncomfortable with one paw, I pressed it several times.

Then she dug out several talismans from her backpack, one of which was very similar to the invisibility talisman she had just torn off. She thought about it and raised the talisman with her claws. , pressed on Tian Juner’s forehead.

At this moment, Tian Juner’s body disappeared under her nose.

wow!

It is indeed an invisibility charm!

Shen Xining found it very interesting, and did not intend to leave Tian Jun'er at home as an eyesore. She used the power of the stars to send Tian Jun'er, who had already disappeared, to the first floor, leaving her lying on the ground floor. In the grass on the building.