20

A few days before the start of school, Liya asked Shen Xining to go shopping.

Shen Xining thought that Lu Yudu was busy in City A and she would be bored staying at home alone, so she agreed.

As soon as she went out that day, she met an "acquaintance" whom she hadn't seen for a long time. She had a gloomy look on her face, and she thought she was going to say some words of persuasion.

Shen Xining's good mood was completely ruined immediately, and he was about to leave without her. Who would have thought that Yun Qing came to see her in the first place, so how could he let her go so easily?

She took a big step and stood directly in front of Shen Xining.

"I have something to talk to you about."

Yun Qing said it lightly and with a firmness that no one else could argue with.

But Shen Xining was not someone else and was not moved by Yun Qing's words.

"Sorry, I don't think we have anything to talk about." With that, she was about to leave in another direction.

However, the next second, Yun Qing's words stopped her in her tracks.

"Shen Xining, you are actually reborn too?!"

She thought about it carefully during this period. Since she came back from rebirth, everything has changed. Shen Xining, who should have died of illness not long ago, is still alive and well. , even no longer weak as before, but getting healthier and healthier.

Is this the butterfly effect after his rebirth?

Yun Qing thought this was impossible. The only thing she could think of was that Shen Xining was also reborn, but she didn't know why her body was getting better and better. She could only attribute it to the butterfly effect after Shen Xining was reborn.

Therefore, after she figured it out, she came to Shen Xining with a complicated heart and wanted to have a showdown with her.

Shen Xining did not expect Yun Qing to think that she was reborn, but from another perspective, she was indeed reborn, but not the original owner.

But is it necessary to tell Yun Qing this?

No, it's not necessary.

After Shen Xining stood up again, she looked at Yun Qing calmly, "I don't know what you are talking about."

However, Yun Qing had already determined that Shen Xining was reborn, otherwise she would not be alive and well at this time. Yes, hold on to Lu Yu tightly and won't let go.

Thinking of this, the anger flashed through Yun Qing's eyes, "Stop pretending, admit it, you are reborn!"

Shen Xining was amused by Yun Qing's determined look, "Miss Yun, you are Haven't you watched too many rebirths recently? Are you even confusing the real world with the real world?" "

If you are not reborn, how can you explain that you are still alive and well?!"

"I was already living well?" Shen Xining blinked innocently, seeing Yun Qing's expression distorted for a moment, and she felt a little complicated in her heart.

It would be great if Yun Qing was not reborn, and there would be no need to experience this kind of thing.

But if she wanted to let go, it would be absolutely impossible.

Lu Yu likes her, and she also likes him, and will never give up this relationship because of Yun Qing, even if Yun Qing was Lu Yu's lover in her previous life.