37

Yin Shaochen stayed up all night and went to the hospital early the next day.

He did not go back to his office, but went straight to Shen Xining's ward. However, when he arrived at the door of the ward, Yin Shaochen hesitated, not knowing how to face Miaomiao who had returned to his body.

He was standing at the door hesitating, and happened to be bumped into by Shen Xining, who was wandering around on this floor after being unable to sleep, and happened to be back.

Shen Xining narrowed her eyes slightly, thinking about her fleeting thoughts yesterday, she smiled softly, and then the smile was taken back by her, and her clear eyes were full of joy. Confuse.

"Are you...?"

A gentle and doubtful voice floated into Yin Shaochen's ears, and he suddenly came back to his senses. Looking around, she saw Shen Xining, who was wearing a hospital gown, looking at her from a distance. The hospital gown one size larger was worn on her body, making her look even slimmer and petite. Her delicate face was not as pale as when she saw her yesterday, her cheeks were slightly pink, and she looked quite healthy. Those watery eyes were looking at her in confusion at this moment, as if she didn't think of herself in her memory.

When Yin Shaochen realized this, his heart twitched and there was an unbearable pain. He forced himself to calm down, and then showed a perfect smile, "Don't you remember me?"

Shen Xining's expression became more and more confused. She raised her hand and stroked her forehead, "Sorry, I..."

Before she finished speaking, she saw complex emotions such as loss, surprise, sadness, etc. flash across Yin Shaochen's handsome face.

Shen Xining quietly smiled, then disappeared after Yin Shaochen looked over.

"It doesn't matter." Yin Shaochen smiled a little ugly. He could think of various ways for him to meet Shen Xining, but he didn't expect it to be this one.

Shen Xining no longer remembers himself. He is the only one who remembers the beautiful memories of the past month.

This is so cruel.

Yin Shaochen was filled with complicated feelings, and for a moment he didn’t know how to face Shen Xining.

He stood stiffly in place for a long time. Shen Xining did not speak, but looked at Yin Shaochen silently not far away.

Finally, Yin Shaochen moved and was ready to leave.

However, as soon as he moved, Shen Xining said: "Wait a minute."

Yin Shaochen felt a vague expectation in his heart and raised his eyes to look at Shen Xining.

Shen Xining smiled, with a sense of success in the corners of his eyebrows, "Come and help me, I can't walk anymore."

Yin Shaochen did it without even thinking about it. He walked over and helped the person.

Shen Xining also unceremoniously leaned all his weight on Yin Shaochen.

"You..." Yin Shaochen felt that this situation was a bit strange. What was the reason for the pride in his smile just now? He did not dare to guess, for fear that he would be wrong and his joy would be in vain.

Shen Xining also pretended that he had enough, and let Yin Shaochen help him into the ward.

The ward was empty. Originally, Shen's mother planned to stay and take care of her last night. Shen Xining felt that she was almost fine, so she advised her to go back and have a good rest.

She sat on the hospital bed and looked at Yin Shaochen leisurely.

"What did you do yesterday?"

This sentence caught Yin Shaochen off guard, and he looked at Shen Xining almost in shock.