Lust, Love and Luck

Stripper Y/N takes Ghost to a strip club and dances for him, request 😚

Put a little umph in it - jagged edge (the song Y/N dances to for Simon ;)

Bro I had to look up some pole tricks 😅 lmfaoooo so the terms ill use for the stunts are a thing and you can look them WITHOUT BEING TRAUMATIZED LMAO bc ik a few times yall had to look some shit up and got your eyes burnt ☠️😭

Y/N is just that bihhh in this one 💅🏽 period, purr, slay, ate and left no crumbs 💃🏽✨️

Ya outfit:

Your life was a big mystery to your squad mates, they never knew what you did outside of the barracks but they all wondered and talked about it.

"I bet she has an onlyfans." Soap speaks up, taking a sip of his whiskey.

"Mehh, kind of makes sense because I know our salary ain't buying and paying for that car outside." Gaz chips in and Ghost removes his tactical vest, the velcro loud as hell.

"Maybe she has her parent's salary." Ghost adds with a sigh, kind of annoyed at their assumptions and lifts his mask from his lips.

He takes a sip of his whiskey and swirls the ice in the cup.

"Yeah maybe it isn't as scandalous as we think." Price walks in and takes a seat at the rec table.

"Maybe, or maybe she's shakin ass for weird fuckers online. I mean look at her-" Soap says, holding up a picture of 141 and you're on the end.

"Look at that ass, and that waist? Like thank fuck I'm not a woman or I'd do the same thing hell. I'd flaunt those features." Soap jokes, Price puffs his cigar and blows out a huge cloud of smoke.

You stood outside of the rec room, listening and snickering to yourself.

Also a little pissed off that they forgot Simon's birthday, after all the hard work he did on the mission he deserved a little treat.

You bust into the room with a Tupperware full of cookies and startle soaps shit-talking.

"Hey boys!" You sing song and come to stand behind Ghost, setting the cookies in front of him; making sure he feels your breasts on his head.

"I've brought you something Simon." You say a lower, and kiss his cheek; leaving a dark red kiss print on his skull mask. He moves his beautiful chocolate-colored eyes to look up at you for a moment.

The team was surprised, Price ashed his cigar as he watched you and carefully eyed Simon to catch his reaction.

Simon felt honored if he was being real with himself, it was his birthday afterall and his favorite girl just walked in and owned the room with a box of cookies.