Happy Mother's Day ♡

Here's a little short Mother's Day One shot while I continue on the Criminal Konig and Knotted Hearts w/ Ghost.

IM A DAY LATE IK IK

But I've been so engrossed in switching between multiple chapters when I get an idea bare wit mehhh luvs, loovs and lees 💀💀

Uh anyway, chile so..

Hope u enjoy it!!!

Gotta be somebody - Nickelback ☆

Mama's song - Carrie Underwood ◇

"Are you going to eat anything else?" You ask Ghost from across the table who's holding his daughter whom you birthed a month ago.

"No, love. That's alright." He says quietly, looking into his first child's eyes.

Your heart melts as you watch him completely fascinated with his baby, thinking back to how you got here.

You had met Ghost at the park when your son was only 4 years old, your kid ran up to him completely enamored with his mask and rambling questions Simon didn't understand due to his toddler speech his mother only knew.

You were wearing a sundress with flip-flops, the sun hitting you just perfectly as you walked up to the fence your toddler was at.

You were alarmed, seeing your kid talking to a very large man with a mask on at the park.

Scary for a mother to see without understanding the context.

"Baby, come here what have I told you about strangers?!" You rush up and grab your son, placing him on your hip.

"I'm sorry, I'm here looking for a fellow mate of mine- he, his wife, and kids usually come here." He goes to pull off the mask to make you less worried.

"Oh.. well maybe I know them... I could help you find them. It's a rather small town, everyone knows everyone." Your country accent clashes with his British one and he nods.

"John Price?" He asks as he tucks away his skull balaclava and settles for a normal face mask from the nurse's station.

"Oh, I'm very close with John's wife. We have playdates for our kids all the time. Here-" You stick your hand out for a handshake.

"I'm Y/N, and you?" You ask as his large tattooed hand engulfs yours.

"I'm Simon, but my mates call me Ghost." He nods, deciding to leave his lieutenant rank out. No need to make a pretty girl more nervous than you may already be.

He wasn't one to be a show-off, if anything he was more reserved, quiet and maybe even sometimes shy.

He didn't do well with new people, trauma and all.

"I'll call them, you can come sit at my bench if you'd like while you wait." You offer and he nods again, stepping around the fence into the entranceway.

"Thank you, Y/N." He says and you voice your no worries.

You trusted John, he was a good man with good morals. He had a good family and life, one you wished you had. So you trusted the men he'd have as friends, Price was a man of morals and didn't associate himself with assholes and dangerous people.

It was just you and your son, but John and his wife made sure to keep you close and help you with anything and everything.

You were young and alone with a 4-year-old, they looked at you like family and likewise.