หนึ่ง ┃ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮

𝓸𝓷𝓮 : 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂

              The sword sliced through the thick atmosphere, cutting the invisible air in two as he swirled on the tip of his toes before striking again as the masked man fell back on the floor, accepting his defeat.

𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐀𝐘 stood with his posture straight up, looking down at the man who was practicing along with him. Holding the sword over his shoulder, Shivaay reached his hand out for the male on the ground who hesitantly took it and was pulled back up on his feet.

❝It was incredible, Young Master.❞ The man bowed to the younger who just gave a small nod of his head before dismissing the male. Shivaay continued practicing the swords fighting on his own as he had let others leave and take some rest.

Not five minutes in and he heard footsteps approaching him. Keeping his back still to the approaching figure, he didn't need to turn back to look at the person who was now seated on the side table, watching him work.

❝You seemed to be born in a wrong Era. Your father deals with guns and here you're obsessed with swords.❞ The man chuckled. Shivaay didn't pay much attention to him and continued with his practice.

The man stayed silent for sometime, watching the younger before getting fed up with being ignored like this.
❝I know you don't like me. I was here to inform you that your Dad is calling for you.❞ The male got down from the table and walked over to the door before stopping and turning to look at Shivaay who didn't halt his movement even for a bit.

He turned on his heel and left, closing the door behind him. Once the door was shut behind him, it was then when Shivaay finally put the sword down and turned to look at the closed door. A small, soft but sad smile appeared on his sharp features.

Letting out a light sigh, he put the sword back into its original place before grabbing his upper gray shades hoodie and putting it on while making his way out of his training room.

          ❝It's just a teddy bear.❞ Shivaay stood at the doorway of his parents room as he heard his mother's voice.
❝It's a non-living thing.❞ Pakhi glared at Agasthya who stood in silence but his eyes were fierce and boring holes in the soft toy in his wife's arms.

❝I don't care if it's a teddy bear or it's living or not. It's not going to be here. Not on my watch. I'm setting it on fire.❞ Shivaay watched in amusement at his parents bickering over a non-living toy. He chuckled to himself upon his father's over possessiveness regarding his mother.

❝Agasthya, you can't be jealous of a toy.❞ Pakhi whined, pulling the teddy bear away from Agasthya's grip who was visibly annoyed.
❝I'm not jealous. But this thing will be gone for sure. You're my wife and only I am allowed to get all of your attention and love. Not this stupid toy.❞ Shivaay laughed before stepping forward in the scene.

❝If you're gonna get all of Mom's love and attention than what will I get?❞ Pakhi and Agasthya turned to look at him, a wide smile appearing on both of their faces as they forgot about their earlier bickering.
❝No one's taking my love and attention except for my precious prince. Come here, love.❞ Pakhi threw the toy at Agasthya who glared at the teddy bear before he looked at his wife hugging their son, warmly and kissing him lovingly on his forehead.

❝So It's confirmed that only I will get all of your love and attention and not Dad, right Mom?❞ Shivaay back hugged his mother as they both looked at Agasthya, teasing him. He rolled his eyes before crossing his arms against his chest.

❝I can't believe you both are teaming up against me now.❞ Pakhi and Shivaay laughed at Agasthya who was trying to look offended and pouting.
❝Oh, my big baby. Come here.❞ Pakhi opened her arms for Agasthya who grinned widely before rushing over to his sweet family and hugging them tightly.

Shivaay relaxed in his parents embrace. The only two people who are most important to him in this whole world. The people who are basically his whole world. There's nothing that could replace them. Nothing… not yet.

            ❝Why did you called me for, Dad?❞ Shivaay asked as he was finally seated in front of his father in his private study room.
❝Before I get to the point,❞ Agasthya spoke in his professional tone. ❝You need fix your attitude towards 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍.❞ Shivaay pressed his lips in a tight line upon hearing the certain name.

❝Dad-...❞ Agasthya interrupted him. ❝Shivaay, he's your childhood best friend. You can't stay mad at him for so long over a little thing.❞ Agasthya reasoned.
❝I know, Dad.❞ Shivaay relaxed his shoulders on his seat.
❝And I'm not mad at him. I'm just messing with him a little bit. I'll come around after sometime.❞

Shivaay stretched his arms sideways but straightened his posture upon noticing the hard look of his father upon him.

❝Shiv, it's been seven months. And I think it's better if you guys sort it out now. And I mean, Now.❞ Shivaay gulped before slowly nodding his head before Agasthya dismissed him.

        Walking downstairs into the living room, Shivaay found his mother busy with working on her new project. She was the most wanted interior designer and recently she had gotten a project to design a conference hall for some sort of Scientists conference or something.

❝So, Are you finally going to patch up with Arman?❞ She asked without even looking up from her laptop screen.
❝Well, Dad didn't leave any other choice for me.❞ He answered simply as he walked passed her.
❝You are his only friend, Shiv. And I think Seven months are enough. He was naive.❞ Pakhi finally looked up at him, speaking in a soft and calm voice.

❝I know, Mom. And I think I went a little harsh on him as well. I'll be back soon.❞ He gave a small peck on her right cheek before rushing out of the front door of the Richand mansion and hoping on his beast boy ― his favorite gray shaded bike and ignited it as he drove away, on the smooth road as dark clouds slowly started taking over the evening sky.

        Once Shivaay was gone, Pakhi resumed her work when her phone started ringing. Without glancing at the caller ID, she answered it, her eyes still fixed on the screen ahead her.

❝Hello?❞ She moved her fingers on the keypad when they halted upon hearing the voice from the other side.

It’s been long time, isn't it, Mrs. Richand.❞ Her eyes darted away from the screen as she finally recognized the person on the other side of the phone.

❝Amal Nanda.❞