แปด ┃ 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙘𝙚

𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽: 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓪𝓼 𝓲𝓬𝓮

             He did not return home. Instead, Shivaay took Veer to his penthouse that Agasthya had bought for him on his twentieth birthday. Though, he rarely used that place.

Neither of his parents ever cared to visit the penthouse. And it was also situated at the outskirts of the city and in a remote place. Barely any human shadow could ever be spotted near it.

A perfect place to keep Veer hidden and all to himself.

The whole ride to the penthouse, Veer sat silently, looking outside the window of the car as Shivaay drove.

The silence was prickling under Shivaay's skin. He did not like the way his angel was sitting, looking outside and not saying anything. He wanted to hear Veer’s voice. To look at his pretty, angel like face. He wanted Veer to look at him. Only him.

But he restrained himself to not do anything to scare the younger one. He needed to put up a good impression. He won't do anything in haste that could ruin everything.

Veer continued to stare outside at the night sky, the twinkling stars decorating the dark screen of the night sky but no sign of the moon.

The corner of Veer's mouth curved upwards. No moon — perfect. He glanced at the side mirrors on his side of the car, from his seat he could get a better glimpse of Shivaay's frame through the mirror reflection; all without him actually turning to look at the elder male.

The drive was long but it finally came to an end when the penthouse came into view.

Getting out of the car, Shivaay rushed over to Veer's side to open the door but before he could, the boy was already out, closing the car door behind him as he stared.

Not at the building but in its opposite direction; at the far stretched forest area.

Shivaay awkwardly stood there before stepping closer to him. Before he could say anything, Veer pointed at the dark clump of trees a few meters away from the house barricade.

❝What is there?❞ He asked in a soft voice, slowly turning to look at Shivaay. The said male frowned at the place where Veer was pointing before his eyes met with those light hazel ones.

He gulped. His angel looks so beautiful. Even in the darkness of night, he was glowing — so bright. An angel. His angel.

They both continued to stare at each other. One in admiration while the other…

The sound of his phone ringing, pulled both of them out of whatever trances they were in.

Shivaay cursed as he pulled his phone out before he realized who was calling him.

He fumbled with answering the phone before clearing his throat, he spoke, ❝Yes, Mom?❞

Pakhi’s voice came from the other side. ❝Where are you? Why aren't you home yet? It's past one.❞

Shivaay glanced at Veer who was continuously staring at him, barely blinking his eyes. He licked his lower lip, getting a hold of himself. There's no way he's losing his face in front of his Angel.

❝I… I am at a friend's place.❞ He lied. He knew his mother would catch on it but he didn't expect for someone else to point him out like that.

❝Lying is bad.❞ Shivaay looked at Veer with wide eyes and mouth slightly agape. He did not just bust him out like that.

And before he could recover from that shock, his mother's voice came again.

❝Who was that? Shivaay, are you with someone? Who is it? It's not Arman’s voice. Who are you with?❞ Shivaay cursed his luck, internally.