สาม ┃ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 (𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙) 𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚

𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 : 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 (𝓽𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭) 𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮

       Veer watched in awe at the passing buildings. His face was completely attached to the window glass of the car they were in. They had arrived in Mumbai twenty minutes ago, now driving to the hotel room where they were supposed to stay for almost two weeks.

Amal Nanda was supposed to attend not only one but three conferences individually. Two for his new project revelation and one where he'd be awarded for his — supposedly — marvelous work in the field of science for the past of his seventeen years. It was, indeed, the most marvelous moment in the elderly male’s life.

Right now, Veer was enjoying the smallest moment of his life. He was always kept locked in the four walls of his basement room, with no contact to the outside world, except for his father and best friend, Bantu who was seated beside him. Amal Nanda seated on the passenger seat beside the driver.

The whole ride was silent until they reached the hotel. Amal got out of the car, followed by Veer and Bantu as they entered the huge building. Veer’s sparkly eyes observing each and every part of the interior of the building with keen interest.

❝It’s huge.❞ He mumbled, his small bag held tightly against his chest.
❝I know. But there are more amazing thing out here too.❞ Bantu said from his other side. It was the first time Veer had come to Mumbai. Before that he had rarely got to visit any place.

❝Really? Can we go there?❞ He asked with pure excitement. Bantu hesitated in answering that question. He knew it won't really be possible for Veer to even step out of the room.

❝I'm not sure yet, Bache. But I'll try my best.❞ He assured the younger who pressed a soft smile on his lips. Both continued to follow Amal who was walking ahead with the hotel manager.

Bantu couldn't help but wonder. Why would Amal bring Veer to Mumbai with himself? Especially, when he knows he won't be able to keep an eye on the boy.
On top of that, unlike usual, He's not trying to hide the fact that Veer is his son. He's not hiding him like he usually does.

A part inside him warns him that he needs to be cautious. Something worse is on its way. If Amal Nanda is acting carelessly, that means trouble is nearby.

And no, Bantu is not being cautious for the elderly male but for the boy beside him. He may not be aware of the whole truth but he'll make sure to protect his best friend’s innocence. Even if it turns out to be twisted in the worst way possible. He won't step back. Never.