สี่┃𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻 : 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻

     Shivaay glided his bike on the smooth road, not caring about the changing weather. He sped up, making his way right over to the park where he knew he'd find him. His childhood best friend; Arman.

The boy is older than him but still Shivaay is more mature among them. They were really close to one another but one thing made Shivaay to be angry at the poor boy and drift apart from him for some time.

The reason was that Arman fell for a girl who was practically playing with his feelings. The boy was too of an idiot — Shiv’s words, not mine — to realize it. And when Shivaay tried to make him realize the truth, Arman didn't listen which caused the younger one to get angry.

And when Arman himself found out that the girl was playing with him and Shivaay was right, he regretted not listening to the younger one. He tried his best to talk to Shivaay but the latter ignored him but the older one didn't give up.

And finally, Shivaay decided to talk to him. He had punished him enough. That's why he was on his way to the city's central park.

    Shivaay took off his helmet after parking his bike near the entrance. He made his way to their usual spot, to the less crowded part of the park.

And as if he knew already, Arman was right there, seated on their usual bench, eating an ice cream while watching the few kids playing around. He smiled softly, making his way to Arman who glanced at him before continuing to eat.

Shivaay plopped himself right beside the boy who didn't even say a word at his arrival. Shivaay looked at him who did not even make eye contact with him, just eating his ice cream with a pout.

❝I don't know how to apologize so…❞ Shivaay started with a shrug. ❝Unfuck you or whatever.❞ With a heavy breath out, Arman turned to face him with a not surprised but disappointed look.

❝Really? That's what you came up with?❞ Shivaay gave a defensive look.
❝You know, I'm not good at apologies.❞

❝You're not good at anything.❞ Arman retorted, looking ahead again, a scowl placed on his forehead.
❝Okay, that is a big lie and we both know it.❞ Shivaay said in his defense.

The silence slowly seeped in between the both male. Shivaay awkwardly glanced at his best friend who was still sulking. He sighed, running his hand through his free hair.

❝Arman, I warned you to not fall for her. But you didn't listen.❞ He did not want to bring up the past but he didn't know how to handle this situation.

❝And I regretted not listening to you. But it wasn't my fault either. I loved her.❞ Shivaay chuckled at Arman's response.

❝You didn't love her. You liked her.❞ Arman looked at Shivaay with a raised brow.
❝I liked her? How can you tell that I wasn't in love with her? You've never been in love yourself.❞ Arman, asked.

Shivaay laughed, not a mocking one but genuine one.
❝Because I have seen my parents. Dad loves Mom. It shows in his actions. In his eyes, in his voice when he talks about Mom. I've grown up seeing how my Dad always loved Mom. So, I can easily tell where is love and where is just mere attraction.❞ He explained.

Arman nodded his head in acknowledgment, both friends slowly getting comfortable with one another, again.

❝Is that the reason why you still aren't getting into a relationship?❞ He asked, looking at Shivaay’s side profile who was gazing up at the gray sky. The thick clouds slowly covered the blue beauty of the divine screen above them.

❝I want to fall in love with someone how Dad fell for Mom. I want to experience everything that Dad did when he realized that Mom was the one.❞ A soft smile was already pressed on his soft lips. Arman laughed, an air-y one.

❝And when are you gonna fall in love then?❞ Arman asked in a teasing tone.
❝I don't know. Maybe in the coming years or maybe right now. Who knows?❞ Both males laughed, enjoying their simple moments together, unaware of what the fate has stored in for them. Both of them.

    Veer followed Amal with Bantu beside him. His sparkling eyes admired his surroundings, keenly.

❝Bantu.❞ Amal stopped, turning to face the boy with glasses.
❝I have some colleagues of mine that I need to meet up with. So I was wondering, you could take Veer out.❞ Bantu blinked his eyes once and then twice.

He wasn't believing what he just heard. Was he turning deaf or going crazy? There was nowhere, Amal Nanda suggested for him to take Veer out. To let the boy out in the public.

❝I beg for your pardon, Sir?❞ Bantu couldn't help but ask with hesitation. Looking straight at Amal, trying to find any sense of emotion that would aware him of any sort of danger. The man was acting completely out of character.

what was this man upto, now?

❝Take Veer out to the park. Show him around a little bit. He'll feel good.❞ Amal affirmed, placing a hand on Bantu's shoulder, giving it a pat before he decided to walk away.

❝Also,❞ He paused, turning back again.
❝Don't forget about the serum.❞ Bantu gulped, nodding his head, hesitantly. Amal spared a quick glance at the boy's before disappearing from their eyes, stepping into the elevator.

Once Amal was gone, Bantu felt someone pulling on his arm. He turned to look at Veer who was already looking at him with his innocent, light hazel eyes.

❝Are we going out? Out of here?❞ Veer asked with hope and slight hint of excitement. Bantu gulped, licking the lower lips of his before whispering out in defeat.

❝I guess, we are.❞ He smiled softly at the excited Veer who looked adorable with that huge smile on his soft features face. But his mind and heart, both were warning him.

There was, indeed, something big going to happen.

Looking back at Veer, Bantu held the younger’s hand tightly in his hand before slowly leading him away, to their own room.

If Amal Nanda wants them to go out, then they will. But no one said about coming back, now did he?