:・゚✧ intro + disclaimer!!

"SUNGHOON HURRY UP!"
"stop yelling, jay, it's 8 am-"
"that's the problem! it should not be 8 am! we're horribly late!"

"okay, okay, i'm coming," sunghoon quickly runs and settles on the bike behind jay. it was his bike, but jay was going to drive them both to the uni.

"oh my god, sunghoon we're horribly late!" jay panics, starting the bike and going very fast.

"jay, slow down, you're gonna get us killed!" sunghoon screams as jay dangerously swerved to avoid a car.

"sunghoon, do you realize we've never been this late before? class starts at 8:30 and the uni is light years away, we need to go quickly!" jay replies, after giving sunghoon a split-second look of bewilderment. sunghoon rolls his eyes with all his might. everything about jay is annoying to some extent, but one of his most annoying traits is his dramatic punctuality and sunghoon hates it. he already misses jake so much, who is much more fun.

"if we have an accident, we might never reach uni ever again!" sunghoon argues.
"and whose fault would that be?"
"yours!"

"god please give me patience," jay prays for sunghoon's sake.
"okay, fine, whatever you say," sunghoon says grumpily.

"you're not god, sunghoon, so shut up before i pluck out these handles and smack your ass!"
"okay, jay, i got it!" sunghoon is irritated. "now will you shut up? it's still 8 am!"

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

starsforsunoo presents...

DIAMONDS.

:・゚✧ a jaywon, sunsun story :・゚✧

— main characters!

:・゚✧ yang jungwon :・゚✧

:・゚✧ kim sunoo :・゚✧

:・゚✧ park jongseong :・゚✧

:・゚✧ park sunghoon :・゚✧

— side characters, lead!

:・゚✧ lee heeseung :・゚✧

:・゚✧ sim jaeyun :・゚✧

:・゚✧ nishimura riki :・゚✧

— featuring!

:・゚✧ karina !

:・゚✧ winter !

:・゚✧ txt ensemble !

:・゚✧ yang jeongin !

:・゚✧ and a large amount of love and support to bangtan and seventeen, my forever heroes ! :・゚✧

DISCLAIMER!

— contains graphic depictions of violence, especially near the end. proceed with caution.

— the fic is not rated m as it will NOT include any smut scene explicitly. trigger warnings are added accordingly.

— trigger warnings for sensitive parts are given and flagged. if you feel like there is a trigger warning that i have missed – rather than hating, you can respectfully educate me and tell me in the comments.

— with all due respect, i do NOT want to hear any whining or any type of comment about other ships. you want other ships, go read their fics. also, giving spoilers will result in deletion of comment. don't like the story? you're free to leave.

— this is a safe space! you can comment as much as you like, i will always treasure your love and appreciation. i urge you to leave comments, i am an author that lives off of comments lmfao

:・゚✧ with that said, let's get started on this journey!