10 :・゚✧ this letter.

I've thought it over. I can't continue. You deserve better, not a monster who shadowed your life. Yeonha is a good woman. Self-determined, cool-headed and strong. Jeongin is a good boy, he never misbehaved with me. With me gone, you'll have the opportunity to live a better life. I'm sorry about what I'm going to do, but it's for the best, Wonnie.

Always remember that I loved you so much.

So much.

Goodbye, Jungwonnie.

Be stronger than me. Be better than me, make me proud. Chase for your dreams. I'll watch over you, and everytime you achieve a goal, I'll be in the background, crying silently. I'm so proud of raising you as my son, Jungwonnie. It never should have been, but now it is time for you to go outside in the world. Don't worry about me, you know that goodbyes aren't forever, right? Goodbyes aren't forever. When time comes, we'll meet again as if we never were departed.

I'll be in the flowers you take home. I'll be in the trembling of your hands everytime you receive a trophy, in the faint half-formed words of silence on your lips. I'll be in the water of the sea that you loved, in the warmth of the blanket that hides your tears away from the world.

I'll always be there for you, Jungwon.

Until next time, then. Take care.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Until next time, then, take care." Jungwon's hands tremble as he reads the last few lines to the man in front of him. Trying his best not to break down right then and there.

But Jungwon can't breathe. Jay soothes him down a little, rubbing his bicep in a comforting motion. Hugging Jungwon against him so that he doesn't see the tears in Jay's eyes and think he's weird.

Jay thinks about what happened. She killed herself in the middle of the night and her sister was horrified. She, according to the police, ran with the body.

"Can I ask you something?" Jay says.

"Yes." A brief affirmation from Jungwon.

"Where is that aunt now?"

Jungwon sighs. "She was traumatized and ran to somewhere abroad. She cut us off and we never contacted her."

Something appeared off, though Jay couldn't put his finger on it.

He'll think about that later. The task at hand was soothing Jungwon.

"Where are Heeseung and Jake hyungs?" Jungwon asks, wiping his tears. He sits straighter, feeling slightly better than before.

"They left for a date. Everytime it gets heavy I come here too. I know it's childish, but..." Jay's voice falters. For the first time, Jungwon smiles up at him.

And when he speaks, his voice is loving and tender. His voice is warm hot chocolate after a rough day of blizzard.

"It's not childish. It's humane. It's brave of you to admit that. Not a lot of men would do that, you know?"

Jay's lips lift up in a spontaneous smile. Jungwon is so strong. The self-composure is rare. They sit in silence for God knows how long, while Jungwon physically feels better.