1.

Lexa's POV ( back story )

I wanted to travel to another universe as I had huge fights with David. But one thing I forgot was that Mark gets to know anywhere I travel, and then he came right behind me.
Then we joined to the popular uni which was known there, from that day things start on......

Well Me and Mark had many group of friend circles, not knowing one of them were here.
David, Heather, Brad, Mark, Me and ???
They transferred schools and countries due to their parents businesses, but we never got in contact with them again.

Back to The Story:

Well here it is, I recognised someone who may or may not be looking like Heather by her eyes.

Author's POV

Lexa: Hey aren't they Heather and Brad?
Mark: Who? I'm sorry I haven't seen them
Lexa: Oh! the ones who just passed us? I mean they look the "Popular Kids" everyone have been talking about?
Mark: Maybe, Not sure. Oh look over there, girls are drooling over him (laughs) lets go and ask them.
Lexa: Sure, as you say Master (bows)

Girl 1: Hi, so what are you here for? ( looks up and down in a bitchy way )
Girl 2: C'mon don't be rude ( sarcastic laugh)

Lexa: (sighs) okay so, who are those people over there? ( points to the popular group)
Girl 1: OH!! those are the popular kids, well basically who rule this school.
And let me tell you about them

Erica: Her dad own's the school and also are partners with her friends parents.
who are they? Heather, Aron, and Amber
Heather: She is the prettiest among their group, not only boys but girls also fall for her .
Aron & Brad: Rich kids, like they have their own business's too. Both are childhood best friends.
Amber: Cousin is Darious.

Darious's gf is Jade, and he started courting her after some project that they worked on.

Jade is a normal student.

Another information, Brad and Heather have a bestie called Trixie, but since she wants to be a normal student she parted her ways from them. All we heard is she only meets them when they have parties or hangouts together which are quite often.

Mark: Dang! So much info, thank you.

Well the story is about 357 words, that's my first time writing so much. I'm actually thankful that I'm sharing this story here.

Don't be a silent reader 😃⭐️