9.

Mark's POV

Even though I'm her cousin, Hella yeah we ain't close....

Its just that we haven't had a proper talk in a long... yet anyway I do not support her.

I think what Brad did to her is actually best.

AUTHOR'S POV

and yet a few weeks later lexa stops being in contact with the whole group.

Brad kind of hates lexa, so he decides to spread a rumour which will surely be alittle vulger but who cares when a person hates another right?

but instead of spreading it directly through people he does it to the uni forum which is mostly for the kids and no teachers. which is also safe from anyone getting caught, yet he did it from his main account and not any anonymous one. to show he actually hates her for real.

so here's the message he texted " Lexa, a girl who is in the 3rd section of 2nd grade (idk uni grades dont come at me plss TT), she has slept with a lot of guys so dont believe in her innocent face, cause she isnt one and she isnt who you think she is. but she keeps denying that fact in front of everyone. if u dm me personally i will show you proofs of what i have from a friend of mine who works at the bar. you guys are free to dm me on this, and this only for now"

and thats what he posted on the forum, he doesn't even care about anyone's reputation except is atp. And so mark also believed it since mark hates her, and hates what ever that is related to her and he will surely believe it.

But as days goes things keep getting worse than before. people start believing the post and the hate on her keep spreading more everywhere.

even the second building of the campus gets to know about this post. so do the bullies of that campus.

and here starts the worst part.

the first and second building of the campus have a merged cafeteria so thats the worst part here.

the second campus bullies are:
Caroline- she loves mark, no basically she is all over him and is willing to do anything for him. she is the daughter of the second campus's building. she loves money a lot, but when she uses the money is far way less than before she used to and she is kind of proud of that.

Nilou: well basically she isnt a bully but since she was forced into it she has turned into a very small version of it. she's not even popular that made them force her into this, just that she had a deal with them to join in....

and here's the last boss
Kristina: Everyone in the school likes her, including girls.
she's more like a sugar mommy, deals with a lot of stuff.... and a gym rat too which makes everyone in the school to like her.
but she's a different kind of sugar mommy. she will be needing pics of some things (which you will know in the future chapters) and in return she will give them money or even half amount for their uni bills if that person gets lucky enough.

since Caroline is homophobic, Kristina hides the fact that she's a bi and she also supports a lot of lgbtq people.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
this is the max i could write for this week, since my exams are starting in bout 1.5 months
I'll update you on the story just and when i get the ideas, maybe within this week for sure....

thank you for reading my story. hope you like it. :))