7.

Hello guys, I'm back here from the dead.
Writing another part...

Is that...... Emily's mom??
Wait do not tell me what I am thinking is right?

(Emily is from another universe, well if I start writing about the others there is a lot to write so ..... this is a hint
Ari is Emily's mom)

Then she called me, lets see what happens next

Ari: hey baby, how are you?
Lex: *okay so first of all whats going on? I do not understand a single thing and how did I even get here???... how does she know I am here? how does she remember me? whats going on*
Hello aunty, I'm doing good.
How about you?
Ari: I am doing great like always Lex.
By the way Emily is in her room upstairs, can you call her down?
Lex: sure aunty will do.

I was going down the steps reaching the ground floor.

And when I look up before entering the hospital ( well you will know why I mention that), there was some person flying- sorry my bad, falling down the top of the building, but I couldn't do anything.
( But I'm not rude or anything I just couldn't do anything on time)

But then I also remember seeing a huge glass window, I knew that was Emily's
(does she stay in a hospital? no!)

I then ran up to the secret door only which a few people can enter, that can only happen if the finger scanner recognises your finger.

The door opened and there I was. greeted by the same escalator 15 years back.

Oh how wonderful it was.

The escalator was till the last floor that is the 15th floor, it had no stops in between.

I reached to the 15th floor then ran upto her house. Oh it was still the same, its still beautiful

Did I mention? they were billionaires ?

no wonder, ahh.

I rang the bell, and she opened the door. Her nanny...yes she still has a nanny at this age.
The same nanny who I used to see when I was young. But now nanny grew older into a grandma.

Lex: hey....um Ari is calling Emily down.

Nanny: you can go inside and call her.

Lex: okay, thank you

As I open the door, I see her there as pretty as ever.

Lex: Hey Emily, Ari is calling you down..

Emily: Omg who are you???? and why are u calling my mom by her name???
Nanny....Nanny.... get the stranger out of here.

Nanny: Emily you know her.
And yes your mom is calling you down.

Emily: okay I will go down in a few mins but first get this lady out of here...

Lex: Sorry if you don't recognise me.
Don't worry I will leave.
But not to mention you are pretty as always Emm.

I walk out of there, by that time nanny reaches my hand and apologise.

I said her not to worry and continued my way out of the door.

Ahh....I opened my photography acc where only a few people followed me including Emily.

then I posted this.

(just think the building is 15 floors, I couldn't find a better picture)" Came here after a really long time

" Came here after a really long time. Place looks crowded than ever. "

Then I posted this on my Instagram and left it.

I was only my way downstairs....opps my bad. The escalator took me down.

Just then I heard someone calling my name, and most probably chasing me. I turned back and saw 2 black clothed men running towards my direction.

Oh no, I had to escape. Luckily I saw few bicycles there, i grabbed one of them removed my overcoat and raced towards the exit. Luckily I had escaped from their sight and so I thought of going back.

On the other side

Emily's POV

After that girl went off, I asked nanny who she was? and how did I know her.

Nanny: oh dear, she is-

*ding*

I opened my Instagram and saw a post, and what I saw shocked me.

It was Lexa who posted a few minutes ago, and what she posted was my terrace view.
no way that was Lex who came right now. But by the time I had gone to the door she was not there, so I called my security guards to follow her and get her.

But then they had called me once they reached the main entrance saying that I already ran away from that place.
I was disappointed in myself, since if there is anyone who came come to my house are only the people who can enter the main gate.

And if they wanted to enter, they had to scan their fingerprint before getting in. I was so stupid to not think anything of that first.

And even nanny told me that she knows me so do i know her. I will listen to people to next time....oh but that next time wont come again.

Cause that is my bad habit not listening to people at once and just blabbering out anything.

IN THE PARALLEL UNIVERSE 4

Brad: Damn that was such a long class, I literally hate maths.

Heather: Sure you do, but you always sleep in her period so whats the point of complaining kiddo? you don't even listen to anything anyway, but not like you want to listen tho.

Then they parted ways to their next class.

In the meantime when Lexa was gone.

David and Brad have became closer.
Trixie came back to her original self.
Heather and Trixie have became closer.

Trixie: Hey Heather, I really miss her you know what brad did was awful to her.

Heather: Yes I know right, few mins before we arrived they were alright.
I'm quite not sure then why he behaved like that with her when we came.
But I'm sure that's not him, that one point something happened to him and from then he is still like that.

Trixie: Will he get angry, if we ask that question to him?

Heather: I'm not quiet sure about what his answer will be... or will he get angry if we ask him about it.

David's POV

Even though me and Lex don't talk, but what Brad did to her was really horrible.

I'm gonna talk to him after this class about that, I don't care if he doesn't talk to me later on.

David: Hey Brad, I've gotta talk to you

Brad: Sure go on *while munching his food*

David: About that day, why did you do that to Lex?

Brad: *stops munching his food and looks at my face*
Let's not go to that topic again David.

David: You can tell me, you know that *sighs*
We tell each other everything brad. Please do not make this hard for me and you both.

Brad: I don't know. *shouts*
*he looks around and apologises*
It just came out that way okay? Those words are still haunting me to this day David. I myself have really no clue why and what happened.

David: You're lying Brad. I said it before itself, don't make it hard for both of us.
So better speak it out why did you do that.

Brad: Okay fine whatever.
You know I hate being in the centre of attention?
Even though people call me popular and all I'm not. I feel she was acting it out that way. More like those pick me girls. Maybe a little better than them but yes she does behave like that.
That's why.

David: It is not related in any way.
But please do elaborate why the pIcK mE girl?

Brad: Well, all I know is that she a lot of attention from everyone of us lately. Especially Mark.
Since I do not feel good about it I just said what ever came to my mind that day.

thanks for reading and enjoying.

back on college days...will update slowly....

will see you guys in the next chapter.