196 | Men

How men act when they are in love based on their zodiac:

Aries: He will give you compliments more often, give you gifts, hold your hand. He cannot help but show his love and make you feel like on top of the world.

Taurus: He will be possessive and jealous. A Taurus man in love will think every other guy is on the hunt for his girl. But having said everything, he will also take care of the woman he loves.

Gemini: He will talk silly, make you laugh with his funny jokes and dopey smile. He will introduce you to his family and friends and include you in the family vacations and get-togethers.

Cancer: He will profess his love with a sweet gesture. He will want to see lovey-dovey rom coms with you, talk to under the stars, take you to dates more often.

Leo: He will want to have your full attention. He will give you all the PDA he can give, plus some affection and more! He's also into grand gestures. Don't be surprised if he asks you to marry too soon.

Virgo: He will tell you outright without keeping you in a loop. He will listen to you more and be extremely supportive. However, rather than grand gestures, he'll show his love in the form of true actions.

Libra: He will tell you every time he can. He will spend time with you and make fun of you... (not in a bad way) but tease you because he loves you.

Scorpio: He will get super jealous and overprotective of you, but he would also demand more sex from you. He mostly shows his love through physical intimacy.

Sagittarius: He tends to be over the top, when in love. But after a while, he will become very placid in the relationship. This may give you the feeling that
he doesn't love you anymore. The best way is to ask him and find out.

Capricorn: He may have difficulty in expressing his feelings. Most of the time, he will love you from afar without you knowing about it. And he most probably will think you know about it!

Aquarius: He's mostly confused about his feelings. Chances are that he might give you the hot and cold feeling constantly. But if he shares his emotions with
you often, he might love you.

Pisces: When he's in love he will try to have your attention by painting, writing poetry, etc. If he tenas to behave more erratically towards you, it means he loves you.