t h i r t y - t w o

It had been a year since In Seong  last saw Yi Kyung - and like the rest of the survivors, that year had fucked with her too. Seeing Yi Kyung in her current state, but more importantly with the red fabric around her wrist, In Seong wondered if his questions had more questions or answers.

In Seong stood there, watching Yi Kyung approach. She definitely looked different from the last time In Seong saw her. She was in uniform, sending the residents off to survive. If she only knew how many they lost and how there were only five of them left from Green Home. Yet the Yi Kyung that was approaching seemed different.

"Yi Kyung, it's me." Eun Yoo moved right past Chan Young and the little girl.

"Step away from the girl!" Eun Yoo stopped short right next to the girl. In Seong gripped the sword tighter. Why did Yi Kyung care about the girl? "Come over here." In Seong looked at the little girl. "Now!" Yi Kyung ordered.

Eun Yoo looked at the girl, "Next time then." In Seong noticed the gloves that dangled down. The girl put her hands into the gloves as she walked over to Yi Kyung. The four of them watched as the girl lifted up her hands, expecting something. Yi Kyung lowered her gun, pulling a rope out and tying the girl's wrists up.

"Yi Kyung." Eun Yoo called out.

"I'm not going in there. And I don't need your help." Yi Kyung stated. "You didn't see anything."

"Wait!" Eun Yoo shouted as Yi Kyung tugged on the rope, pulling the girl away with her. "I have to ask you something." Yi Kyung ignored her. "Wait!" Eun Yoo ran back to the tunnel to grab her back. In Seong tapped his fingers against the sword.

Chan Young stopped Eun Yoo, "Don't go. It's dangerous."

"In Seong, follow her." Eun Yoo ordered. She'd deal with Chan Young on her own. In Seong looked in the direction that Yi Kyung was headed. He took off before Chan Young or Su Ji could stop him.

Su Ji's eyes widened. "In Seong, wait!" Su Ji swerved out of the way of Chan Young's hand. Su Ji took off, following after In Seong.

"Yi Kyung, wait! Wait!" In Seong shouted. If anything, Yi Kyung and the girl just walked faster to get away from In Seong. "Tell me where Hyun Soo is!" In Seong nearly tripped as he ran through the tall brush. "Noona, please!" In Seong just wanted to talk to Yi Kyung about Hyun Soo.

Yi Kyung didn't slow down. She kept her sights set on the destination she'd take the little girl. In Seong was just somebody Yi Kyung didn't expect to see standing there. And no matter what In Seong said, even if he just wanted to see Hyun Soo again, Yi Kyung wasn't going to answer him.

In Seong already knew that Yi Kyung probably wouldn't tell him shit. He just hoped that maybe she'd see how desperate he was to find Hyun Soo.

In Seong stopped abruptly, holding up his hands. Su Ji caught up, slamming into In Seong's back. The pair fell to the ground. Su Ji lifted his head up, eyes widening as he started down the barrel of the gun. Yi Kyung had turned quickly, aiming her gun directly at In Seong. In Seong stared up at Yi Kyung, "Noona, please."