30.

*SUNDAY, APRIL 25*
📍JOHNS ROAD, SPANISH TOWN
10:00AM.

LEE-ANNA VICTORI SMITH | 19 ᥫ᭡

Interlocking fingers we sung "Fight for us" by Masicka together as we cruised down the rocky roads of spanish town heading to his mothers house.

"Really like fi just feel the vibe fi just, spend mi life wid you die for us, fight for us, spare me life fi you.." he sung lowly his deep voice flowing through the car.

Love dah dry head bwoy yah enuh.

Parking we sat in the car for a moment as i gathered my head-space getting ready.

Not every mother in law is nice.

I hope she doesn't say anything disrespectful because he would have to leave me.

Mi mouth reckless bad.

Getting out , he came around to my side opening the door and helping me out.

Interlocking fingers we walked to the door together as he opened it, entering the small comfortable home.

Going in the kitchen, we saw his mom turned back way head wrapped carefully in a tie-head, a multicolored skirt that reached her ankles and a black blouse.

Her skin light and flawless from the back-view, a little short and stout.

"Mumzel." he called out to her as she spun around.

The time is hereeee.

"Wamn mi bwoy, yuh frighten mi still enuh!" she exclaimed putting her wooden spoon down to give him a hug.

"And who's this pretty lady?" she said putting her hands on her hips sassily while smiling.

"Mommy...this a mi girlfriend." he said looking down shyly as she started screaming excitedly hugging me up.

"Oh god, finally you answer mi prayers!!" she screamed out hugging me.

Aww.

"Also, she's pregnant." he concluded as her eyes went huge.

"And yuh tek him offa the gelding truck to? Lawd yuh good!" she says clapping.

We devn reach twenty yet how is she not bothered.

"You are so beautiful young lady. Full a shape too give mama a 360." she said holding my hand in the air as she twirled me around.

She's vibrant! I like her.

"Come take a seat round the table, yuh eat meat? Mi making barbifried chicken and mash potatoes." she said smiling warmly.

"Yes, i do. Thank you." i said , smiling back at her with the same amount of warmth.

Letting go a breath i didn't know i was holding in when she descended back to the kitchen i took the time to observe my surroundings.

Beautiful ornaments adorned the house.

Her favorite color is clearly brown.