43.

📍Phoenix Vista,
10:00AM
September 10

*I DO NOT TOLERATE HOMOPHOBIA OF ANY KIND*

LEE-ANNA VICTORI SMITH | 19

"Yuh very unserious suppose the phone drop?" I said to him watching him on the Jet-ski.

"It nah drop mon, a when yuh braid yuh hair twin?" He said making me smile.

"Mi miss yuh, and mi braid it like yesterday. Jae show mi a good braider." I said to him hearing shantae hiss in the background.

She hate the girl and not even know her.

"Ohhh Jae deh from highschool, Pablo seh him ago ketch mi up pan everything still." He says as I nodded going to the bathroom.

"Oh and yes mi miss yuh too, yuh wah mi carry back sumo fi yuh?" He asked as I squealed in excitement.

"Lots and lots a baby clothes, cause although mi five months mi ready fi start push." I said as the pain in my back increased.

"Understandable, right now if skai coulda piss out the twin dem she dweet." He said laughing as I joined in.

"Alright mi ago wash yer?" I said as he nodded going back to shore.

"Heart a love Twinem." I said touching my heart as he did the same.

Hanging up I went upstairs for the laundry basket carefully going back down the stairs and trodding to the laundry room.

"Yuh food deh pan di table." Shantae said as I ignored her.

She ago mek mi fuck har up wid dah attitude deh.

Loading the clothes into the machine, I poured the detergent in.

Shutting it I picked the setting for "Colored." and exited the room.

Seeing her around the island I sat on the chair next to her.

She made pancakes with fruit and apple juice.

"Yuh good?" I said looking at her as she nodded.

Kmt.

"When mi talk to yuh answer with words shantae." I said making her spin in the chair to look at me.

"Lee-anna, I said I'm fine." She answered as I looked at her unconvinced.

"Suh why yah gwan so from wah day yah?" I asked awaiting an answer as I ate.

"How mi a gwan?" She asks putting a grape in her mouth.

Grabbing her throat I forced her to look me in the eyes as she shied away smiling.

"Dat yuh want?" I said to her smiling as she covered her face with her small hands.

"Yuh know we cyah dweet, why yuh keep on a tempt mi likkle girl." I said my eye-brows furrowed.