twenty five.

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE: THE INCIDENT [II]

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ✦ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

3rd person pov!

(ke)ita ita yo <3

akari

are you okay

its past eleven

you havent called or texted

did you forget?

can you reply just to
confirm you're okay?
delivered

akari it's been fifteen minutes
this isn't funny.

shit

akari text me please

at least let me know you're okay

akari?

please tell me you're fine

this isn't good
delivered

idk
10+ members

keita
@anthonny

hanbin
keita it's almost midnight
what do you want

jihoo
I WAS SLEEPING WHAT

kamden
jihoo and munjung mute your
phones and go back to sleep

junghyun
okay

jihoo
okay

keita
@anthonny COME ON.

jeonghyeon
WHATS GOING ON

kamden
whats happening keita?
is everything okay?

anthonny
sorry im omw to the
hospitalr ncan't talk

anthonny
waiy ill cakl u guys

anthonny started a group call.

 "ANTHONNY WHY ARE YOU ON YOUR WAY TO THE HOSPITAL??" hanbin yelled into his phone, not caring that it was midnight. yebin, who was next to him, was startled by the noise. when her boyfriend's words registered, her expression morphed into shock, and she stared at him in disbelief. hanbin squeezed yebin's hand, both of them praying everything was okay.

"wait, is it because of akari? she hasn't been reading my texts at all." keita said, sighing. hanbin's volume was not helping his headache.

"yeah. apparently a car hit her while she was on her way home. i think it was a hit and run case, since driver can't be found. i need to make sure she's okay, so i'm going to the hospital right now." anthonny was on a taxi (stan jo yuri) at that moment, and the driver was going as fast as he could, sensing anthonny's panic.

yunseo and seungeon, who had just woken up from their sleep, had no idea what was was going on and just listened, feeling very worried for akari. "wait, text us an update later, okay?" yunseo cut in. 

kamden shook his head. "damn, whoever did that must be crazy. i hope akari's okay. she didn't deserve that." he sighed, thinking about all the psychos they had met over the years. keita, who was close to a panic attack, cut in, "which hospital is it? i'll come and make sure she's fine."

"keita, you don't have to." anthonny sighed, getting off the taxi.

"just tell me!" keita persisted, cutting off all the others' voices. anthonny sighed, knowing there was no stopping keita. "cheonsa hospital. the one near our school."