𝗠𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆 | 𝗟𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝗕𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿

_______________
┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊
┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .
┊ ┊ ⋆˚         
✧          ⋆ ★

・・・
━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
◦ name ◦
---
lena becker

◦ age ◦
---
•26 (season 1)
•26 (season 2)
•27 (season 3)
•30 (season 4)

◦ birth date◦
---
january 25th

◦ gender ◦
---
female

◦ height & weight ◦
---
5'6" , 167.64 cm | 160 lbs , 72. 575 kg

◦ affiliation ◦
---
survey corps

・・・

◦ appearance ◦
---

◦ appearance ◦---

[[ not my art ]]

◦ accessories ◦
---
ear piercings

◦ hair color ◦
---
blonde

◦ eye color ◦
---
pale green

・・・

◦ personality ◦
---
lena is very level headed. she tries her best to stay calm in every situation, and she also tries to keep others calm as well. she is what could be described as motherly. she's a very sweet woman with good morals. she is determined and has a strong spirit.

◦ good traits ◦
---
•gentle
•caring
•responsible
•compassionate
•sympathetic
•strong-willed
•level headed

◦ bad traits ◦
---
•too trusting
•too optimistic sometimes
•emotionally driven

・・・

◦ love interest ◦
---
・・・ levi ackerman
lena admires levi, despite his temper and lack of compassion at times. she thinks he is a great leader, and she knows he has a soft side. she really tries to see nothing but the good in him, because she knows that like everyone else, he's a human with human emotions. she likes drinking tea with him in comfortable silence.

・・・hange zoë
lena loves hange's personality. she thinks she is super cute and funny. she could listen to her rant for hours, and she knows that hange loves that as well. she is very interested in all of hange's experiments.

◦ close friends ◦
---
・・・ hange zoë
・・・ erwin smith
・・・ levi ackerman

◦ friends ◦
---
・・・ lena could be considered friends with pretty much everyone she's met in the corps. (aka, she has a lot of friends and i'm lazy)

・・・

◦ backstory ◦
---
0-12
lena was from a higher class family. not extremely rich, but definitely higher up there than most. she was pressured into training so she could become part of the military police by her father. he was part of the military police, and wanted her to follow in his footsteps since she was his only child.

12-15
lena, feeling a bit rebellious because she disliked how pressured her father was making her feel, decided to go with her own decision and join the scouts.

15-26+
lena was unsurprisingly pretty popular in the corps, known as the mom friend to everyone she was close with. she is certainly not the strongest soldier, but she is very high up on the list. she no longer has contact with her family because of how displeased they were at her joining the scouts of all things.

・・・

・・・
━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
_______________
┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊
┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .
┊ ┊ ⋆˚         
✧          ⋆ ★