𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲 | 𝗞𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗶 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗶

・・・
━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
◦ name ◦
———
Kousei Mori

◦ also known as ◦
———
Kou — main nickname
Whore / Slut - derogatory nicknames he often gets called
Mori's son — Hates this one. By people that don't know his name
Mori's daughter — Hates this one even more. By transphobic assholes

◦ race ◦
———
Japanese

◦ age ◦
———
18

◦ birth date ◦
———
March 13th

◦ gender ◦
———
Transgender male
[[ hasn't had top or bottom surgery ]]
He / They

◦ height & weight ◦
———
5'4" / 162.56 cm | 120 lbs

◦ alliance ◦
———
The Port Mafia

◦ ability ◦
———
"Love Game"
Kousei's ability causes fumes to come from his blood. If anyone breathes the fumes, they fall into a temporary state of infatuation. Kousei can control who the person falls in love with. The durability of the effect depends on how much the person breathes in. It can last anywhere from a few seconds to a few hours. The person is distracted by whoever they fall in love with, and won't hurt them. The person may also try to defend and protect whoever they become obsessed with. There are quite a few drawbacks to this. If someone accidentally breathes the fumes and Kousei doesn't want to control their feelings, it doesn't matter. Kousei has to pick someone for them to fall in love with and the effects last until it wears off. Kousei becomes easily obsessed with people, and falls in love pretty easily as well. They may also suffer from blood loss since they have to use their blood for the ability. He can be naive at times because of the fact that he gets so obsessed with people. This is kind of a drawback because it's annoying— people come to him asking for him to force their crushes to fall for them. Using his ability on too many people at once drains his energy.

◦ weapons ◦
———
A gun, a couple of knives.

・・・

◦ appearance ◦
———

◦ appearance ◦———

[[ Not my art ]]

[[ Not my art ]]

◦ accessories ◦
———
Ear piercings

◦ hair color ◦
———
Black

◦ eye color ◦
———
Red

・・・

◦ personality ◦
———
Kousei is very sweet. He's also very loving, and just nice to be around. They become easily obsessed with people, but it usually isn't unhealthy obsession. He falls in love easily as well. They're very strict on following other people's boundaries, especially if they're dating. He's constantly making sure he isn't making anyone uncomfortable or unhappy. He gets upset often, and usually blows up at people out of nowhere when he's stressed. They always apologize for it though. He hates being compared to his parents, it makes him super mad.

◦ good traits ◦
———
— Caring
— Protective
— Helpful
— Trustworthy

◦ bad traits ◦
———
— Obsessive
— Short tempered
— Naive

◦ likes ◦
———
— Candy
— Other people
— Cats

◦ dislikes ◦
———
— Being ignored
— Being compared to Mori
— Spicy food

・・・

◦ love interest ◦
———
Chuuya Nakahara
Michizō Tachihara
Tecchou Suehiro
Osamu Dazai

◦ Friends ◦
———
Chuuya Nakahara
Ryūnosuke Akutagawa
Atsushi Nakajima

◦ rival relation ◦
———
Akiko Yosano

・・・

◦ backstory ◦
———
Kousei's dad is Ōgai Mori, and he never knew who his mother was. All he knew was that she left and wanted nothing to do with him. They were mistreated by a lot of the older mafia members when they were younger. He was often called a whore or a slut because of how his ability forced people to become obsessed with him. He was born a girl, and didn't decide he was trans until he was 14. Mori was kind of creepy towards him, and it led to him never feeling safe. They always hated Elise. She was mean to him as well, and she got all the positive attention from Mori. Kousei was just kind of tossed off to the side. His only friend for a really long time was Dazai. Then he met Akutagawa through Dazai, and they became friends. Chuuya and Kousei didn't really get along at first, but eventually became friends as well. They're still in the mafia, but they often disobey their father and kind of just do what they want.

[[ I'M SO BAD AT WRITING BACKSTORIES ]]

・・・