Servant

After the Wuxian announced Wangji As a servant.

Now those servants who used to be sweet with him, now behaving so rudely with him. Their behaviour drastically changed. It seemed like they showed their true colour.

Well, Wangji doesn't have the right to say this when his husband *mocked* tsk doesn't believe in him. He decided to believe in those fake proofs.

"Hey! Move your fucking ass and do the work properly." the maid, around 22 years old yelled At wangji as she owned this place...

Wangji sighs and silently focuses on his work. He was assigned to do kitchen chores & serve the royal members.

"Hey, boy! Go & serve this herbal soup to the Queen Qing." A middle-aged woman orders Wangji.

Without any further argument, Wangji goes toward Queen Qing's Quater. Suddenly on his way, he met Gem. Maybe this is his fortune to meet his Friend on his way.

"Wangji! You are here... I was waiting for you in Yiling market."

Wangji gives him a sorry look. Gem understood and asked.

"What happened?"

"Just my husband decided to believe fake proof and now I am getting punishment," Wangji uttered with a painful expression.

Gem took a breath & asked.
"Do you want to do it or not?"

Wangji eyes sparkle at this question, he smiles cutely... And Gem know that no one that stop his friend. He returned the smile.

"No one can stop Lan Wangji!" he winks at Gem. 😉

Wangji put the bowl of soup on the table that was near. He grabs Gem's hand and both tip-toed and reach toward the backyard.

"I will go first & you will follow me behind" Wangji whispered to Gem.

He jumped from the wall, and Gem followed him.

"Ahha! Freedom! " Gem said to Wangji...

Behind the backyard of the Palace, there is a forest.

Both went deep inside the Forest, after walking a few steps. Wangji whistled.

A horse with beautiful white skin, Big doe eyes, an elegant horse. It is the definition of the beauty of nature.

Later a brown horse behind the White horse.

"Reyon! Sorry, I was late!" Wangji's patted the white horse's head. White horse snuggled to Wangji's neck...

Young riders sit on their respective horses and their advantages journey starts...

Well, It's their daily routine, they roam in nearby towns and practice swordsmanship,

Wangji & Gem had their enjoyment but there was someone who was burning with envy, in His Quater.

Wei Wuxian, the demonic Cultivator, was so angry that if someone came in front of him, he would burn them.

"Go & Find him!!! Bring him. Healthy or injured, I don't care. Just bring him" Wuxian orders his soldiers.

Everyone is trembling in fear. They never saw Wei Wuxian in so much anger. Maybe that Wangji does sin. That's why Yiling Patraich is so angry.

Wuxian walking to & fro around his Quater. Lan Wangji ran away even after he got a punishment. He insults The Great Demonic cultivator Wei Wuxian.

Qing & Lusi never saw Wuxian this much angry. Wuxian is very cheerful & kind to them. But right now, it looks like he was possessed by an evil spirit.