All is forgiven P.1

It's been a couple of weeks since that incident with Miguel, you and your boyfriend worked through that problem and your love for him only grew.

Even if he is a 22 year old Walmart worker who smokes weed more than he eats sold food.

You still leave the shop open for an extra 30 minutes everyday hoping Miguel will show.

You really want to apologize for what had happened. How you basically assaulted him in his own home.

The door opens and there he is, Miguel.

"Hey" was all he said.

"Oh... hi..."

You didn't expect him to come back so soon, you were probably zoned out for a bit since he was waving his hand in front of your face.

"Y/N! Y/N!" You quickly snap out of it.

"Huh? Oh... sorry. Your usual? To-go?"

"I'll actually stay this time."

"Stay? He'll stay? Maybe he didn't get the memo? Should I say something?"

you think to yourself "listen Migu-"

"So... you and your boyfriend are back?"

"Oh. Yeah. We are... better than ever..."

"Cool... so, are you going to make my coffee?"

"Right... right..." you make the coffee but you fumble a bit and you can't keep your eyes off of Miguel as he watches T.V. eventually he notices you slip up the simple task of making coffee.

"Y/N? You good?" He asks, so nonchalantly. As if he doesn't know why you're acting like this.

"Y-Yeah... totally... listen, umm... I wanted to apologize for what happened the other day at your apartment. It wasn't right, and I know that it's not an excuse but I was dr-"

"Y/N, it's fine. Water under the bridge."

You look at him a bit confused before saying "no... no, no... it's not ok... I assaulted you."

He chuckles a little. "Y/N, it was hardly assault. If I truly felt uncomfortable or disturbed I would've thrown you across the room."

"No, it was assault. Look it up. I should-"

"I'm telling you, it's not. I wasn't violent attacked by you. You were just... kissing... me..." he seemed uncomfortable talking about it.

"Yes but-"

"Y/N, the co-"

"Please, just let me talk. If the rolls wer-"

"Coffee."

You looked at him confused before quickly turning around and seeing the coffee spill out of the maker.

"Shit! Shit, shit, shit!!!" You turn off the maker and try to stop it from over flowing but you just burn yourself.

"Ow..." you whimper as you suck on your finger. "Just curious, how much did you put in there?"

You glare at him before picking up a towel and holding the coffee pot handle and pouring him a cup, while you desperately clean up the mess.

He smiles a little before taking a sip of coffee and watching the news.

"Looks like I'm on again." You turn to see Spider-Man fighting a large green glob.

"Gross..." you muttered.

"Tell me about it. It tasted even worse."

"Tasted? You took a bite?"

"Had too... how else would I paralyze it?"

"Paralyze?"

He chuckles and ignores your last comment. You had successfully cleaned up the coffee but now your waitressing uniform was covered in coffee stains.

"Anyway, back to what I was saying-"

"Y/N, please."

"Honestly, this is a bit concerning considering you're a hero. If a guy did that to me-"

"But you stopped."

"Huh? So? I kissed you with your consent."

"Trust me, the only reason I stopped you was because you were drunk and I was sober. It felt evil."

"That doesn't matter, I still kissed-"

"It was just small ones on my hand, if I were your boyfriend I wouldn't have minded it."

"But you aren't I was a strang-"

"You know my secret. You're not a stranger."

"God can you stop interrup-"

"No. Y/N, listen. I appreciate your apology but I won't let you stand there and act like you're a sexual predator."

"But-"

"No buts, listen if you really want to make it up to me... there is one thing you can do."

"What?"

"Give me your number."